Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Cunningham, Cortez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cortez AA Cunningham
Transfer Student

Character sheet
Health:
Cunningham, Cortez Left_bar_bleue20/500Cunningham, Cortez Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Cunningham, Cortez Left_bar_bleue20/500Cunningham, Cortez Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Mana:

Cunningham, Cortez Empty
PostSubject: Cunningham, Cortez   Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:37 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Cortez Cunningham
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Given Name: Cortez
Middle Name: AA
Surname: Cunningham
Alias: The All-American
Race: Mage
Birthday: July 4th
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Very spiky and covers parts of his eyebrows.Very short in the back just barley reaching down to end of his neck
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Height: 5 foot and 2 inches
Weight: 186 pounds
Markings: None
Apparel: Usually wearing the snake grey uniform but when not on school grounds his usually wears jersey with short or jeans. Or wear his dad old football jersey.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: He very determine and focus in school. All working his hardest and never the one to slack off. Always First to answer a question or to help the teacher.When not in school or playing a sport. Cortez is very friendly and is very easy to make friends
Quote Can you said marshmallow? I know I can't
Sees Self As: Trustworthy,Honest, and determined person
Temper: Its very hard to get Cortez mad and if you do. You Sir/ma'am is truly a master
Baseball
Track
Wrestle
Subs
Watch the sports channel
School
Listening to music
Reading
Help others out
Exercise
Train his mind and body
Jazz music
Dislikes:
People who don't take action
Quitters
Bullies
Fats and sweets
Habits: Yawns a lot.
Talents: He was natural gifted Athlete. Pro at very young age. High stamina he doesn't get as tried when working out or playing sport like other people do.
Favorite Color(s): Red,White, and Blue
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken
Favorite Drink: Gatorade
Other 1: Wants to Join the Marines
Other 2:

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: None
Gift Description: None
Element: Wind
Weaknesses: N/A

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Ashely Cunninghan
Father: Marcus Cunningham
Siblings: None
Childhood: As soon Cortez could walk on both of his legs. They ways put cortez in front of the TV to watch the sports channel and they taught him how to said never give or
there no stopping me! When Cortez got into middle school that when his phsycial training start. Also his parents said he had to join sport. So he join the school's wrestling team. He was unstoppable and never lost a single match. But when school was and other kids start to go home and hang out with thier friends. Not Cortez. He had went home and do 4+ hours or physical and then do his homework. While most kids would hate this. For some reason it never bothered Cortez. Once Cortez turned 15 his parents said us training you is over and must maintain your physical strength and mental toughness. After cortez still train but he spend more time with his friends.

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Cunningham, Cortez Left_bar_bleue60/500Cunningham, Cortez Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Cunningham, Cortez Left_bar_bleue60/500Cunningham, Cortez Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

Cunningham, Cortez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunningham, Cortez   Cunningham, Cortez I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Cunningham, Cortez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old Student Apps-
Jump to: