Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
The Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
The Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
The Pool I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
The Pool I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
The Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
The Pool I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
The Pool I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
The Pool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
The Pool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

The Pool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
The Pool Left_bar_bleue60/500The Pool Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 am

For the Student's enjoyment, the Academy provided a large, square Pool. The water is completely clear, and harmless. Surrounding the Pool, lies many tanning chairs, and tables with large, colorful umbrellas, so those who come can have a place to relax--- other then spend all their time in the pool. Although the Pool is not closed, in Winter, it is highly advised that you do not swim; as the water tends to become below freezing--- if it is not already frozen over.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
The Pool Left_bar_bleue20/500The Pool Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

Makai sighed as she poofed vanishing as she dissolved into particles of light. Just what he wnateed to do go back in the sun and get himself a nice tan. he slowly rubbed his temples an approached the window. he decided to head back to his dorm first and change his cloths before going after her. he leapt out of the window and slowly fell through the air landing on the ground in a crouched position steam rising from his body as he stood in the sun. He slowly stood up and dashed to his dorm. he ran swiftly as to not cause himself to much damage. he leapt flying through his window and landed on the ground.

Makai Grabbed his robe and tossed it off. The moment he had it revealed his torso completely covered in scars. he disliked having any of his skin showing he didn't like others seeing his scars. He had deep scars, long scars and thin scars. Along them were many burns and holes. He rubbed his temples as he opened his closet and grabbed another robe tossing it over the top. he reached in grabbing a long black hooded cloak and pulled it on. Lastly he grabbed a wide brimmed black hat. He made sure his muramasa was attached to his back.

Makai approached his window and leapt out of it landing on the ground. Steam rising from his body but not as much as before. He sighed and sniffed the air getting her scent. he crouched and took off towards the pool. Of all the places she chose she had to be at the pool oh how perfect for him. Makai leapt through the air high in the air flying in the line of the sun steam rapidly rising off his body as he descended towards the pool. he landed on the edge of the pool across from her in a crouched position. he had made sure not to land in the pool.

Being a fire elemental vampire he hated water for many reasons. He made sur eof course to keep that a secret. But water weakened his fire element along with his own vampire powers. Plus it was similar for the sun in his case it. Water wouldn't kill him but it stung like hell on his skin. he turned and saw Brooklyn in the middle of the pool. he stared at her and sighed, 'yeah yeah i get it you like your freedom. But you both know we recover better when were sleeping or feeding." The sun seemed to be more intense at this moment as his skin as burning faster.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 am

Brooklyn swam around the pool a bit, seeing how he didn't come into the water. That at least pleased her right now. She paid no mind though to how jumping into water with a white button up shirt was the best idea though at least she had the crimson red vest on as well, despite it being low cut. "Yeah and why don't you try putting on sun cream or something, you look like a bomb about to go off." she said as she went under the water and swam around a bit before she came up with her head above the water.

She made a move that seemed as if she was going to splash water on him but didn't. Brooklyn swam over to the other end of the pool and climbed out, walking over to the diving board as she moved now wet hair strands behind her shoulder then ran her fingers through her hair, brushing her bangs back which just fell back almost exactly how they were. She didn't usually go for a swim but that had been the first thing she had thought about when she had got outside.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 am

Makai stared at her as she swam to the pool. He watched her slowly and carefully. When it seemed she was about to splash him he had flinched ever so slightly. His heart had increased at the thought of being splashed with water. he slowly calmed himself down as he watched her moved away and walk to the diving board. He got up and walked into the shadows and laid against a wall waching her carefully. steam was still rising from his body as he laid there watching her carefully. He held his muramasa in his arms as his body tried to repair itself. He shut his right eye while his left kept an eye on her. He made sure he had his cloak wrapped around him properly. The only real part of his body showing was normally his hands, neck and face now he had nothing showing but one single eye. That single eye was keeping a close eye on Brooklyn. If she left he would follow after her.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 am

Brooklyn glanced back at him then sighed before she got on the diving board and dove into the pool's water. While under water, she did a bit of thinking as she went to the bottom of the pool and sat on the floor of it as she thought then, when she was done and needed to, she swam up to the surface to fill her lungs and climb out of the pool. Dripping wet, she started to walk in a random direction but was leaving the pool area.

As she did, she rose a single hand up and waved it in a circle. As she did, the light from the sun decreased, being a light elementalist, she could determine the brightness of things, including the light from the sun since on earth it was light instead of a ball of fiery gas. As the light decreased, above her hand formed a ball of light which she pulled down in a grasp and walked around the corner of the academy, there were many creatures here that like cloudy and dim days since most had sensitive eyes. She wasn't sure how it started or what about him reminded her of her days of doing so, but she made the area seem as if it was cloudy when there was hardly a cloud in the sky, the light that she had taken was in a bright ball in her hands.

Once around the corner, she made sure she was temporarily alone before she pushed the ball of light into her chest, coughing a bit. Usually, back when she was younger, with her sister she would do the same thing, only her sister would put the light in a bubble so it's shine wouldn't extend and it would seem like a glowing orb. Those days were gone though, she couldn't do that with her sister anymore. She looked up at the now dim sky, the light usually gave her stored energy, energy she hadn't learned how to access. It showed in her now bright amethyst eyes though. Later, she'd find what she had now been doing with the light she took. She had special jars where she then took the light from her body that didn't belong there and put the light int he jar, which she would then take to the school to power it's lights. Sunlight could last quiet awhile when transformed into artificial light.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 am

Makai watched as the light seemed to rapidly dim. His eye narrowed as he lost sight of brooklyn. he shut his eyes as a bat flew aorund looking for her. The bat landed on a roof above her and watched as a ball of light slowly formed in her hand. The bat conked its head to the side as he watched her with curious eyes. The bat stayed there keeping itself hidden from her as the suns rays seemed to dim. It seemed as if the sky hard turned cloudy yet no clouds could be seen. The black haired male tipped his hat covering his other eye. Steam was still rising from his body but not as much as it had before. His wounds healing quicker than they were burning. he sighed in quiet relief before slowly leaning against a wall.

makai shut his left eye as he began to think of his own past. Like her he had once been so reckless with his own body never getting a nights rest pushing himself. What a fool he had been,. Thanks to that he could know longer rid himself of the scars and burns that marked his body they had become permanent because of the reckless way he had treated his body. He opened his eyes, His eyes saw nothing but the darkness of his cloths as he stared at his blade pulsing every now and then. He sighed once more before shutting them and falling asleep. His bats had surrounded the pool to keep an eye on the area. if she left he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 am

Brooklyn panted and coughed a bit before walking along the side of the wall, keeping a hand on it for balance. Everything to her seemed bright rather than dim, it was hard to see some things, including where she was going. Her eyes tried to shut against the light that they couldn't escape from as she walked, her legs shaking a bit. She needed to get back to her dorm to get one of the jars but she couldn't tell where she was going and the smell of the pool was all she could get when she tried to smell the area because she was still dripping wet.

Her knees hit the ground as the one hand on the wall tried to keep a hold of it. "I can't see right..." she said softly out loud. Anything white seemed blinding, same with yellow. Blacks looked like grays, grays looked light lighter grays and so forth. It made it hard to tell if she was heading in the right direction. She tried to look up, usually her sister or father had stopped her from doing so when she was little, and her eyes met the sun which seemed a thousand times brighter than it should have been to her. Her amethyst orbs widened while a scream ripped from her throat to be voiced. She pressed herself against the side of the school, her hands over her head and her eyes closed tight as if she was a newly born that was trying to keep sunlight from touching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool   The Pool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Domino Academy :: Outside the Academy-
Jump to: