Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Rinnegan, Madara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara
Transfer Student

Rinnegan, Madara Empty
PostSubject: Rinnegan, Madara   Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Madara Rinnegan
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Given Name: Madara
Middle Name: -
Surname: Rinnegan
Alias: Mad.
Race: Noble Crusnik (If being Noble is not allowed, then I'll just be an Crusnik)
Birthday: 23 December
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual but leans more towards Hetersexual

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Crimson
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Spiked up at the back and has long straight bangs at the front, his black hair falls infront of his left eye and has a natueral shine to it.
Skin Tone: Peachish-tan
Height: 5'9
Weight: 146 lbs
Markings: Tattoo on his right arm in japanese hieroglyphics, says his name.
Apparel: He tends to wear that makes him feel comfertable, even in his work clothes are causal, but he somewhat wears a tie thinking it evens it out, then it doesn't really even it out. He wears dark colours most of the time.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: Calm,yet he can be very furious and demonic if he doesn't get blood. He's very much charmer, many to do with his way of living, being a male bachelor. He can joke around, yet also be very serious and cold if he's ordering someone to do something.
Quote: ''If your scared just think of everyone in there underwear.'' He would say with a charming smile/smirk.
Sees Self As: He always remember his family has a high bloodline being his family is one of the ancient pure bloods of Cruskin. He also see himself as a charmer and easy to get along with.
Temper: If he doesn't get any blood, he goes violent with his pray at least.
Dislikes: -Not getting blood -Being bored and waiting -Having insult thrown at him.
Habits: He tends to til his head while checking people out or vampire's necks.
Talents: Charming people -Fighting with weapons (mainly a Katana) -Quiet good reflects.

Favorite Color(s): Crimson. (His eye colour.)
Favorite Food: Blood.. Chinese
Favorite Drink: Blood.. Apple Juice
Other 1: He is part of the of a High bloodline being his family is one of the ancient pure bloods of Cruskin.
Other 2: Tends to lean his face against his fist them he's bored.

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Regeneration
Gift Description: He is only person in his family to have this ability. He found it out then someone killed him, he woke up after an hour later, like he was asleep but gasping for air. If Madara gets hurt his wound would instantly heal, he can't get killed through cancer or anything. If he dies he ether comes back to life within the range of 5 mins to hours. If some chops of his any body part -minus head- it'll grow back in 5 til 20 mins.
Element: Darkness Element
Weaknesses: His gift doesn't work if someone chops of his head, if someone does he dies instantly. He also has to suffer out living the people he loves.

Teach Me Something New
    “Successful teachers are effective in spite of the psychological theories they suffer under”

What you'd like to be called: Madara, Sempai or Sensei.-He's not to fussed-
Class Taught: Crusnik Blue
Domino Time You'll Most Likely Teach
♦ Sunday:
2.00 - 3.00
♦ Monday:
♦ Tuesday:
♦ Wednesday:
♦ Thursday:
♦ Friday:
♦ Saturday: 2.00 - 3.00

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Bellatrix Rinnegan
Father: Senji Madara Rinnegan
Siblings: Hime Rinnegn -Believed to be Decreased-
Childhood: Madara had a stricked childhood, His father wouldn't let his mother pamper him, like every children he wasen't allowed to have his mother to give him love, he was forced to learn under his father. Learning how to walk to talk to write to fight. Once Madara turned 5, his mother was pregnant, she had a baby girl. His father would pay attention to his mother and daughter, but then Madara tried to even see let alone meet his baby sister for the first time, his father would throw him out of the room saying ''You have no right to be in her boy'' with a sneer and slam the door. Yet at night his mother would always come in and apologies for his fathers behaviour. His mother had a ''heart of gold'' some say, he loved his mother, she was... precious to him, the only one who showed him love. 3 Months later his father found out that his wife would often visit her son at night giving him company and showering him of love like all children should have. His father was furious and took his sister and vanished for days. Madara's mother was a reck, Madara had more weight on his shoulders, as his father was man of the house he had it now on his shoulders, along with the Cruskin Elders on his back too. His father appeared back saying that his little darling sister will no longer were here. His mother took it as her baby girl was dead, but Madara forced himself not to believe that. Years turned into centuries His father stepped down from his role of the man of the house, and it was now put on to his shoulders. Madara choose that he'll carry that weight but in his own terms, he became a teacher. Yet still being a noble, he broke some more rules, he allowed himself to be come an bachelor. Yet he still holds hope in finding and meeting his baby sister after all the centuries.

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Rinnegan, Madara Left_bar_bleue60/500Rinnegan, Madara Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Rinnegan, Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinnegan, Madara   Rinnegan, Madara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Well noble isn't really a race. Yes you can be born noble and yes we accept nobility but being noble is usually noted in the history. Being just a crusnik would be your race. Being noble would be your social class so to say. But everything looks fine. Sorry for the wait. I thought Cameron would do your's as well when I asked even though you did PM me.
Hope you return if you've been gone
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Rinnegan, Madara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old Teacher Apps-
Jump to: