Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Sophia Suriel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiite-Angell
Transfer Student
Whiite-Angell

Character sheet
Health:
Sophia Suriel Left_bar_bleue500/500Sophia Suriel Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Sophia Suriel Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Suriel   Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    {an admin will put this when you're accepted}

Sophia Suriel
    "The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Given Name: Sophia
Middle Name: Ayel
Surname: Suriel
Alias: Princess
Race: Angel
Birthday: June 10th
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: A few different shades of blue
Hair Color: Lavender
Hair Style: Hair is down and long with bangs and two pieces of hair pushed up by a gold circlet.
Skin Tone: Peach
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 Pounds
Markings: None
Apparel: Very high class clothing, usually silk and gold for accessories. She mostly wears dresses.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: She is a very shy girl and often stays away from a lot of attention. She can be a bit selfish at times and not even realize it. She is very kind and caring most of the time and doesn't like to see anyone get hurt. She will defend herself if she has to though, after being pushed around a bit. She gets scared very easy and flinches a lot. Sohpia tends to worry just a little to much about people she loves and has a tendency to butt into peoples business with good intentions of course.
Quote: " "I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you." ~ Author Unknown
Sees Self As: A vulnerable and misunderstood girl.
Temper: Sophia usually isn't one to get angry but when she does get angry she goes very quiet and glares a lot after snapping at the person. Then she just doesn't talk to them unless they get her to forgive them.
♥️ Birds (Mainly doves)
♥️ Strawberries
♥️ Being held
♥️ Flying
♥️ Singing
♥️ Children Laughing
♥️ Lavender
Dislikes:

♦️ Dogs
♦️ Swimming
♦️ Anything dead
♦️ When called Princess
♦️ When yelled at
♦️ Being the middle of attention
♦️ Other people whispering
Habits: Sophia has a bad habit of playing with her hair when shes nervous. She also has a habit at blushing at everything that happens. She often blanks out and stares when there is something wrong. A good habit she has is helping someone or something that is in distress or trouble, sometimes it gets her into trouble though.
Talents:
1. Singing: Sophia has a beautiful voice when she sings but she tends to do it when no one is around so she doesn't pull attention to herself.
Favorite Color(s): Lavender, Blue, Gold, White
Favorite Food: Strawberries
Favorite Drink: Milk
Other 1: Sophia spends most of her time with birds now that she is at this new school.
Other 2: None

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Reflection
Gift Description: Sophia has the power to reflect anything that is sent at her, no matter how big, how heavy, or how fast. A light bubbled appears around her when she puts up this reflection seal.
Element: Light/Holy
Weaknesses:
1. Does not reflect Physical attacks
2. Takes out a lot of Sophia's energy

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Arella (Deceased)
Father: Malak (Deceased)
Siblings: None
Childhood: Even though Sophia is wearing rich clothing and looks like princess she came from a poor family. Her mother was too sick to get a job and her father was just making enough money to feed them and keep them in their house. As a child Sophia was always given extra love and care because her father felt bad for having her live the life she was, with just enough food and a sick mother 24/7.

Because she was poor, Sophia didn't have many friends which is why she is so shy. She is always afraid of being judged and never wants to find out what people think of her. Only because as a child the other children whispered about her being poor and that was the reason they didn't like her. Being sensitive this stayed with Sophia forever and effected how she acts now.

As Sophia got a little older things didn't get much better in fact, her mothers condition was getting much worse. Malak (Sophia's father) couldn't get the money to get his wife health care. Sophia's mother ended up dieing because of a disease when Sophia was 8 years old. Because of Arella's (Sophia's Mother) death Malak was lead to sin to keep Sophia alive and give her a better life then what she had.

Malak ended up stealing a bunch of money and becoming rich himself. Before he was able to get caught he bought many things for Sophia. He got her dresses, jewelry, anything you can think of until Sophia told her father to stop and asked him where he got all this money. Before he could answer her a man head of the angels took her father and made hm into a fallen Angel, taking him away from Sophia forever. Sophia soon enough found out the real story and wished she never had all the stuff her dad got her but it was all she had left so she kept it all.

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Sophia Suriel Left_bar_bleue60/500Sophia Suriel Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Sophia Suriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Suriel   Sophia Suriel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 am

Accepted!
  • Your Special Ability will be closely watched, and when techniques are able to be made, it will need to be made one.

Back to top Go down

Sophia Suriel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domino Academy :: Old stuff :: Old unprocessed apps-
Jump to: