Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Dormitory Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Dormitory Information Left_bar_bleue60/500Dormitory Information Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Dormitory Information Left_bar_bleue60/500Dormitory Information Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

Dormitory Information Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory Information   Dormitory Information I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 pm

At Domino Academy there are ten dormitory buildings. Five of which belong to the female portion of the school, the other three belong to the male portion of the school. You get put into a dormitory after being put into a class room.

A little about the Dormitories is that they are indeed named after mythical creatures because the late headmaster of Domino Academy favored mythical creatures over real creatures. The dormitories are:

Basilisk----snake-like dragon type, reputed to be so venomous that its gaze was deadly

Cerberus----the three-headed dog guarding the entrance to Hades

Crusnik----Its a creature that is Humanoid, usually has Silver hair, it is not a corps, has wings like an angel but they are Black wings, Red eyes, and Drinks the BLOOD OF VAMPIRES!

Dragon----a legendary creature with serpentine or otherwise reptilian traits that features in the myths of many cultures

Griffin----a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle

Pegasus----an immortal winged horse

Phoenix----a legendary creature with serpentine or otherwise reptilian traits that features in the myths of many cultures.

Poltergeist----A ghost that announces its presence with rapping and the creation of disorder. Or a noisy ghost, usually associated with banging, moving objects and throwing objects.

Siren----a sea nymph supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived

Tiamat---- the sea, personified as a goddess, and a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos

Once you are put into a class you will be put into the corresponding dormitory. Dormitories allow three people per room. The number of rooms per dormitory is currently unlimited until more people join. You get to pick your own room number and bed if it hasn't already been taken.

The number of rooms per floor.

1-5: floor one. These rooms are bigger than rooms 11+
6-10: floor two. These rooms are bigger than rooms 11+
11-20: floor three.
20-30: floor four.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Dormitory Information
Page 1 of 1