Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Tiamat Yard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Student Council President
Cameron

Character sheet
Health:
Tiamat Yard Left_bar_bleue60/500Tiamat Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

This is the large yard, on the sides and back of the Tiamat Dormitory building. In the very middle of the backyard, there is a large, white limestone waterfountain, that is gracefully shooting water no matter the weather. Following the unscathed, red brick path that starts at the doors placed on both sides of the building, and winds down, around the waterfountain, and out in four different directions, you will see many white granite benches. Also placed on both of the yards beside the buildings, are two large, fully grown oak trees--- perfect for reading under, and so on.

Naturally sculpted over the years, the Tiamat Yard has many hills. They are nothing special; simply a perfect place to sit, and stargaze on a clear night.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Tiamat Yard Left_bar_bleue20/500Tiamat Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 am

Makai smiled at her as she pouted. he gave her a small peck ob the lips, 'YOur cute when you pout." he chuckled as he moved to the window and gently slid it open. he crouched and leapt out of it. he landed on the ground and slowly began to walk in the direction of the Tiamat Dormitory yard. he smiled as he held her close to him. He walked through the school dorms heading through them. he would've ran but decided he might as well walk and enjoy the scenary as he did so. His arms held her tightly so she wouldn't slip out of his hold. He smiled as he walked around the dorms to the back and finally came to their destination. he smiled down at her, "Well here you are the Tiamat Yard."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 am

Brooklyn muttered a little bit and closed her eyes for a second then opened them when they were outside. She sighed at how he walked to their destination and was glad that her sister wasn't around again. She could deal with other students easy, her sister. It'd be an argument somehow in less than half of a second. She looked around the Tiamat Yard when they got there and then looked up at him "You can put me down now you know" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 am

Makai stared down at her smiling softly as she told him he could let her down now. he took a thinking pose as he held her and grinned, "Hm what if i don't want to? I'm quite content with holding you..." he slowly leaned into her ear, 'You know i need to think of a nickname for you. Hm after all i doubt you want me calling you CHibi-chan all the time, What about Hime hm." A playful grin spread over his features as he gave her neck a soft delicate touch. he gently placed her on her feet but kept his arms wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am

Brooklyn rolled her eyes a bit went to try and move down anyway until he kept speaking then put her on her feet but kept her close. She blinked at the thought of being called 'Hime' "Where are you getting Hime? It's no where in my name." she said, going through her name, though she knew it wasn't there by heart, she checked anyway and found that Brooklyn Aura-Lee Mikaze Elexus Ritsuka Artemis Domino didn't make the word Hime. Her middle names made Amera but not Hime. "And why a nickname anyway?" she looked up at him, one of her eyebrows raised as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:18 am

makai ,merely grinned as he cupped her chin and gently moved her head to the side. He stared into her eyes and grinned, 'Well Hime does mean princess and after all every girl deserves to be treated like one." he merely smirked as he leaned in looking her deep in the eyes, "Amera-hime perhaps or hime-chan. besides its fun with nicknames." he let his cold breath touch her lips as he pulled her back close to his cold chest. His crimson orbs stared deep into her amethyst orbs as if peering deep inside of her being studying everything about her. His orbs seemed to glow in the light, "Besides like i said its either that or chibi-chan which like i said i doubt you want to be called that."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 am

Brooklyn ended up leaning against him as he moved her, her body still felt heavy. "I don't wanna be called something that means princess either." she mumbled as she looked away from his crimson orbs and watched the grass on one of the hills with her amethyst. She watched a grasshopper on a blade of grass before it jumped away. She narrowed her eyes at the now empty blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

makai merely chuckled at her as he held her in his arms. he gently nibbled on her neck before blowing on her skin letting his chilled breath run over her, "Hm and why don't you want to be called princess?" A grin spread over his features as he held her against his chest. He looked at the grass noticing the grasshopper as well. His hands held her tightly but not to tight just enough to support her and help her to stand, "If not Hime maybe i should just call you brook-chan or perhaps Koi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 am

"Because I just don't want to be called that." she said, recalling how a few times her father had called her and her sister princesses. She blinked and rose an eyebrow as she looked up at him again "What does Koi-chan mean?" she asked in a 'tell me' voice. She didn't want to be called something if she didn't know what it meant. She tapped her foot a bit as she wanted for him to answer, her amethyst eyes staring into crimson. She head to tilt her head back to do so since they were close and he was about three feet taller than her it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 am

The tall black haired vampire grinned at her. he gently spun her to face him. His arms around her waist still as he held her up to him. He leaned into her ear and blew in with his cold breath to send chills down her back that was the reaction he was after. he slowly leaned closer and spoke in a chilling voice, 'Hm Koi its the japanese word for...love." A grin spread over his features, 'Thats just how i feel about you." he kisse dher neck softly with his cold lips.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 am

Brooklyn shivered when he blew into her ear and tried to pull back until his words stopped her, amethyst orbs widening upon hearing something so close to what her father had said, him being the only and last to say something like that to her until now. She gasped softly when she felt the cold of his lips against her neck "You jest" she said softly as she looked at him with amethyst eyes that were sure if the words could be believed or if they were something imagined by the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiamat Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiamat Yard   Tiamat Yard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiamat Yard
Page 1 of 1