Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Makai Kasai \

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Makai Kasai \ Left_bar_bleue20/500Makai Kasai \ Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Makai Kasai    Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Makai, Kasai

"The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Spoiler:
Given Name: Makai
Middle Name: Shinpan
Surname: Kasai
Alias: Makai
Race: Vampire
Birthday: November 9th
Sexual Orientation: Hetersexual

Describe Your Outer Self

"Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Makai's eyes are blood red and always seem to pierce into someones soul as if they can see right into them./ When he is truly angry and unleashes his true power his eyes turn pitch black
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Makai's haiir is pitch black and spiked reaching generlly down to his ankles. But it holds it up in a single spiked ponytail which comes down to his mid back. his hair is always soft and silky free of any dandrift
Skin Tone: His skin is snow white whiter than snow and colder than ice to the touch
Height: 7'5 foot
Weight: 75kg
Markings: On the right side of his chest is a blue serpentine dragon tattoo. On his back is a red phoenix like tatto that is engulfed in flames. On his left arm is a yellow dragon that coils around with its teeth apeparing to be sinking into his palm. On his right shoulder is a black spiked tortoise with five pillars of water around it. Lastly on the left side of his face is a white tiger lunging forward
Apparel: Makai never wears the school uniform. he wears his own cloths a long black silk expensive looking battle robe. He wores long black silk trousers, chinese style foot wear slippers and white socks.

he is often seen carrying a long Muramasa on his back. He muramasa is light blue and is the same length as Makai. The blade is held in a black sheath strapped to his back.

Who Are You?

"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: Is a cold, calm and collected individual. it is nearly imposible to anger him as nothing effects him. He enjoys drinking blood and creating blood. He enjoys toying with his opponents never fully releasing his true powers against them allowing him to only grow stronger. he is very arrogant because he is a pureblood.

Though this is all a mask. he is still cold, calm and collected but deep down he is gentle, kind and warm once you get to know him. He has merely sealed himself away from the world. Even with his cold personality he often enjoys toying with the hearts of young girls toying with them for his own fun. he will flirt in the open with them if he wishes so or even steal a kiss.

Quote: I do not associate with Trash
Sees Self As: He sees himself as higher up then the others because of his ancient blood of being a pureblooded vampire
Temper: it is nearly impossible to anger Makai. But the one thing that truly angers him is hi father .
- Female Blood
- Training
- Killing
- Fighting
- Swords
- Fire
- Smoking
- Fine Wine
- music
- reading
- cooking
- Women

Dislikes:

- Male blood
- being disturbed
- wine being spilt
- being stopped from smoking
- Sun

Habits: Makai often threatens people to death if they bump into him, talk back to him, stare at him.
Talents: Makai since birth was training to wield a sword. he developed this allowing him to use 6 swords as a talent. He is actually very talented in cooking even though he doesn't show it he is quite skilled. Another hidden talent is that is skilled in playing a range of musical instruments drums, flute, guitar, violen, paino and more
Favorite Color(s): Black and White
Favorite Food: Blood
Favorite Drink:
Other 1:
Other 2:

Are You Special?

“We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Suggestion
Gift Description: Makai has the power of suggestion. The ability to project his thoughts into the minds of another. He can make them believe that these are their own thoughts or suggest them in a manner to convince them to do as he wants. Once he has broken through he can make anyone literally do what ever he wants using them like his own little puppets.
Element: Fire Elemenr
Weaknesses:

- His power of suggestion is easier to use on weaker minds., it can work on stronger minds but it is breakable and uses a lot of power to suggest thoughts into those with a stronger mind
- He has to eat his own element to regain lost power. so he has to eat fire to be able to use it again. The mroe fire he consumes the stronger he is but if he can not eat any this leads him to being unable to use his powers

What Had Happened?

“History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Yuki Kasai: Deceased
Father: Kami kasai: Previous 6th head of the Kasai Family
Siblings: Kagirinai kasai: Oldest Brother: 7th Head of the Kasai: 1st born
- Shin kasai: Younger Brother: 3rd born
- Hayato Kasai: Younger Brother: 4th Born
- Fon Kasai: Younger Brother: 5th born
- Kaze Kaze: Youngest Brother: last born

Childhood:

makai was born into one of the Pureblood Vampire families. he was born into kasai one of the oldest families. His great Grand Father created the clan thousands of years ago with his two brothers. The clan was created to keep peace amongst the vampires to help settle disputes acting as a nuetral aprty amongst the vampire wars. makai grew up with his older brother Kagirinai and parents Yuki kasai and Kami kasai. he was trained from a young age by his father and brother to be a proud vampire.

he was trained in the art of the sword and an element. He discovered his element to be fire the complete opposite of everyone else in his family whom used ice. He was seen as weak amongst the other vampires for not being an ice user like the rest of his family. but he proved them all wrong when he trained himself relentlessly day in and day out training against his brother, his uncles and grand parents. he trained himself to the bone surpassing even his father in terms of power

Makai was hated throughout the clan for using fire. He ignored it. When his brothers were born he helped train them in the art of the sword. he continued to rise now matching his brother in terms of power but still never winning all because his brother had more experience. But only 80 years after Kaze his youngest brother was born his mother Yuki was killed and slaughtered brutally by humans. he went berserk and in broad daylight dispite being burnt he incinerated the entire village his mothers killers resided in.

he fled from his clan leaving them heading into the world. he came across Domino academy and enrolled himself. he has never left. he has graduated hundreds of times but never left always staying there. he found it to be a safe haven from his clan. Only his brother Kagirinai knows Makai resides in Domino. He has now been at Domino for over five hundred years

Who did you PM? Brooklyn

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Makai Kasai \ Left_bar_bleue60/500Makai Kasai \ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Though you'll be badgered about the uniform since now I have to ask
What class are you in?!!!!
The uniform half the time people put in appearal so I was able to figure it out >.<
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:28 pm

What are the classes
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 am

Do you mean the dorms? if you do i'll go Dragon
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

The classes are in the group legend down at the bottom at the homepage. Crusnik Blue, Dragon White, Griffin Yellow, Snake Grey, and Spirit Red.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Where do i put the class i would like to be in? or do i just tell you? if so White Dragon
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Telling me is fine. There's also a thing where if you click profile and click the information section and scroll down a bit, you'll see there's a thing where you can mark you class and fill in your race. Then it appears under your avatar when you post and on your viewing profile. I've taken care of your's though.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Why thank you
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai Kasai \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai \   Makai Kasai \ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai Kasai \
Page 1 of 1