Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Kagirinai Kasai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai Kasai
Transfer Student

Kagirinai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai Kasai   Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    {an admin will put this when you're accepted}

"The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Spoiler:
Given Name: Kagirinai (eternal)
Middle Name: Shiro (White)
Surname: Kasai (Flame)
Alias: Shichidaime (Seventh)
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Birthday: 8th of October
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Describe Your Outer Self
    "Those frozen blue eyes, I want to keep in my heart...The courage that was lost, remember me again...A shooting star that twinkles in the night, I am gazing into Ice Blue Eyes."

Eye Color: Dark Grey (Can turn Pitch black when he transforms_
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: His hair is pitch black and silky long reaching down his back to his lower back. He wears his hair down never holding it up or anything. His hair is nice and silky always clean, it always seems perfect shining in the sun.
Skin Tone: His skin his pale white whiter than snow and colder than ice.
Height: 6'8 foot
Weight: 85kg
Markings: On his back he wears the Kasai clan symbol a phoenix rising from the ashes engulfed by flames. On his right arm a crimson dragon that spirals around it. The tail starting at his shoulder and moving down to the back of his hand where it appears as if the dragon's teeth are piercing into his flesh. His body is covered in scars like his brothers but his are scars from battle
Apparel: Kagirinai often wears a black suit without the jacket. He does't wear a jacket or a tie just the suits pants and shirt. His shirt is undone allowing his chest and body to be seen. His pants are baggy. On each hip he has a metal tonfa. He will usually wear a long black cloak that flutters on his shoulders.

Who Are You?
    "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."

Personality: Kagirinai is a calm and collected individual. He is a gentle slow and will not kill unless necessary compared to his past. He doesn't like killing anymore and dispises violence these days only resorting to it when it is needed. He seems lazy and is often seen sleeping under trees or anywhere he can. He likes to sleep as he finds when your asleep during the time you fall asleep you know what death is like as everyone during the moment they fall asleep experiences a brief moment of what it is like to die. He enjoys the feeling as being an immortal he can not die by normal means

In his own time he can be quite a flirt and a womanizer. he will often flirt with multiple women at once. He is a true ladies man

He is very protective of his loved ones and when it comes down to it he will release the cold blooded killer inside him. He will kill without any mercy slaughtering all those that stand in his path of protecting the ones he loves.
Quote: none
Sees Self As: Head of the Clan
Temper: Kagirinai is an incredibly calm and collected person. it is almost impossible to provoke him as he never loses his temper. But when he does he turns into a cold blooded killer
Likes: Wine, Cigerattes, Biology, Science, Blood, Tonfa, Sleeping, Reading, Cooking, The sunset, Quiet, The forest, Nature, Earth, Dirt, Mud,
Dislikes: Paperwork, Being Disturbed while sleeping, Violence
Habits: Smoking, Falling Asleep anywhere,
Talents: Photographic memory, Tonfa Combat, hand to hand combat
Favorite Color(s): Silver
Favorite Food: Blood, Riceballs, Dango
Favorite Drink: Wine, Tea, Coffee, Pepsi
Other 1:
Other 2:

Are You Special?
    “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”

Gift: Suggestion
Gift Description: Kagirinai like his brother has the gift of suggestion. he has mastered the art unlike his brother. he has trained himself to master his gift of suggedtion to make those he wants do as he wishes commanding them to do his bidding against their own will. Unlike his brother he can even get into the minds of those with stronger minds. He can break their barriers and command them to do his will
Element: Earth
Weaknesses:
- To be able to use his element has he to be close to the earth or touching it somehow or have some form of it un his body to control it if he can't touch it.
- Unlike his brother his power of suggestion he is unable to use them during the day for some unknown reason only during the night.

Teach Me Something New
    “Successful teachers are effective in spite of the psychological theories they suffer under”

What you'd like to be called: Kagirinai-sensei, Kagi-sensei, Kasai-sensei
Class Taught: Crusnik Blue, Dragon White, Griffon Yellow , Snake Grey, and Spirit Red
Domino Time You'll Most Likely Teach
♦ Sunday:
7:00pm-9:00pm - Crusnik Blue
♦ Monday: 7:00pm-9:00pm - Dragon White
♦ Tuesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm - Snake Grey
♦ Wednesday: 7:00pm-9:00pm - Spirit Red
♦ Thursday: 6:00pm-8:00pm/ 8:30pm-10:30pm - Griffon Yellow/Crusnik Blue
♦ Friday: 6:00pm-8:00pm/ 8:30pm-10:30pm- Dragon White/ Griffon Yellow
♦ Saturday: 6:00pm-8:00pm/ 8:30pm-10:30pm - Snake Grey, Spirit Red

What Had Happened?
    “History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are.”

Mother: Yuki Kasai (Deceased)
Father: Kami kasai (Previous 6th head of the Family)
Siblings: Makai Kasai, Shin Kasai, hayato Kasai, Fon kasai, Kaze Kasai
Childhood:

Kagirinai was born over 25000 thousand years ago into the Kasai clan of Vampires. being the first born he was designated as the heir to the clan and on his 16th birthday he would be given leader ship over the clan. Kagirinai though he kept a secret to himself that none had known. he wasn't an ice user like the rest of the clan he couldn't even use the element. he could to a partial degre but only enough to show the others he could. he didn't want them catching on,. Instead his element was Earth.he could control the very earth he stood upon. He had the ability to create nature using his element. He had the control of the earth one of the greatest elements. The element that gave life and can take Life just like that.

Most of his clan had never caught onto his other element. Over the years he trained himself in secret to use his element. But also he learnt to use Tonfa always finding the metal weapon fascinating. he became a natural with the art of the Tonfa utlilising the weapon effectively enough to kill a man with ease. Kagirinai became a cold blooded killer. He was a natural in the art of killing. He could loose himself in the art of killing as he slaughtered his foes on the battle field those that dare to come up against his clan.

On his Fourteenth birthday he was awared the title of Clan head earlier then expected and the title Vampire Lord amongst the vampires. The youngest vampire lord in the history of the vampires. Kagirinai though even as a head continued to fight on the battle field. He hated being locked up in an office doing paperowkr it just wans't him.

On his seventeenth birthday how ever his life changed when his borther Makai was born. Kagirinai found himself becoming attached to his little brother helping him along the wave when it was discovered he was a fire user. he had even gone as far as to show Makai he was an earth element. At that time he slowly changed losing the erge to kill

Skilled in the art of sword combat as well he helped his brother time to time to use a sword. He generally doesn't carry a sword simply creating one with his element. But for the use of teaching his brother he bought himself one and his brother one.

Out of all his brothers kagirinai always cared for Makai more then the others as they both had a connection. Both of them were black sheeps of the family unable to use the element of ice.When it was finally discovered at the age of 20 that Kagirinai couldn't use earth the clan had split. One half trying to kill him only to fail as he crushed them all.

When Makai fled the clan kagirinai was slightly heart broken at the loss of his brother. But he stayed in contact with him for the past one thousand five hundred years until now. He has left the clan still as the clan head back gave his father back the title claiming he wanted to see what it was like in the real world. So he left heading to Domino Academy signing up as a teacher and to meet hiss little brother

Who did you PM?Brooklyn and Cameron.

This was inspired by the creators of hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com and ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com

Last edited by Kagirinai Kasai on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Kagirinai Kasai Left_bar_bleue60/500Kagirinai Kasai Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Kagirinai Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Kasai   Kagirinai Kasai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 am

Everything seems fine. Please try to use your gift as little as possible since it's a high powered technique and can be used to god mode easy. I know I've been letting a lot of things slide on the site from little activity but techniques are something I'm picky about ^^;

Anyway, the only other thing I have left to say would be that since we do have little amounts of teachers and none want to ever get on, I'll let you teach every class since that's what you want but please, don't have every class group taught at once, keep it at two different ones at a time. Please and thank you.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Kagirinai Kasai
Page 1 of 1