Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Site Rules Left_bar_bleue60/500Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:38 pm

General Rules
These are pretty simple guys. They're the rules you see on every or most role play forums. Just follow them and you won't have to face the consequences, eh?

No Godmoding!
Come on, you really thought we would let you godmode? As if. If you don't know what godmoding is read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godmoding

Do not disrespect the admins or your fellow members. If an admin or moderator hears that you have been disrespectful or sees that you have been disrespectful than you will be warned assuming that you have not be warned three other times before or haven't done it on an excessive level. If you have been warned three times before or have done it on an excessive level that it totals up to over three you will be banned for a certain number of days. If you completely disrespect someone to the point that it's way over the line, you will be banned affected immediately with no prior warning.
Any who...no profane or derogatory language towards ANY of the admins(Meaning OOC wise. If meant only in character then fine.) If you have a problem explain it nicely. We won't bite your head of or anything no matter how our characters are.
Also if a member is harassing you or disrespecting you, just contact an admin and we'll take care of it immediately.

Keep all sexually content at PG-13 level. I don't care what goes on in PM's but keep anything over PG-13 in your own PM's and don't go announcing it or telling others what's going on in them. If an admin catches it, you will be warned once. If it's done again the result can range from another warning to a temporary ban. This depends on how bad it was done. Are you following so far?
When referring to gore, blood, etc. keep the thoughts of those reading in mind especially the one you're role playing with. If it's going to be over PG-13, please put that portion in a spoiler and put an M before it. That way it looks like this.
M
Spoiler:
If you don't know how to make a spoiler you put brackets[ ] around the word spoiler, put whatever needs to be in the spoiler after that then put this at the end [/spoiler]. That first one means you're starting the spoiler the second one means you're ending it. It makes sense if you look at the / as a cancel mark. (Note: This is said cause a few people don't understand it.)

Also, Don't Roleplay until you have had an approved character.

Chat Box Rules

Don't spam the chat box, it causes some people's computers to lag. Also do not 'break' the chat box. That would be putting the bold, italic, and underline all on at the same time will putting too many dots or dashes or gibberish. DO NOT DO THAT. It causes problems and then causes people to break the first rule because then they have to spam to fix it if an admin isn't there to clear it.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1