Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
Room #13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

Room #13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Room #13 Left_bar_bleue60/500Room #13 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 pm

This room belongs to Brooklyn Domino, Cameron Domino, and _______

Bed farthest from door: Brooklyn
Middle bed:
Bed nearest to door: Cameron
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Room #13 Left_bar_bleue20/500Room #13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 am

Makai smiled as she didn't bother to resist the kiss. His hands moved down one around her legs as he scooped her up bridal style still kissing her. He slowly pulled away breaking the kiss as he stared down at her tired form. he slowly began to walk away with her in his arms. he stepped out of the school and jumped into the air landing on a roof, 'Best get you to bed.' he smiled softly a true smile for once. But his smile only lasted a brief moment before it was replaced with a fake one. he leapt away jumping from roof top to roof top as he headed to the spirit red dorm.

he landed on a roof and speed off. he sniffed the air following her scent through the school. he looked down at her as he held her closely to him, "Even though you said you wouldn't let it happen so easily you'll be surprised. After all its always difficult for first timers to resist having the feeling of their blood being drunken again." He merely grinned as he sped up. he stopped and landed on the ground.

Makai leapt high landing on a window edg. He was standing in front of a window looking into her room. he slid the window open and jumped down landing inside the light was off. he walked over to a bed that was covered in her scent. he pulled the covers back and slowly laid her down on the bed. he gently pulled the covers over her and sat on the edge of the bed. he cupped her chin gently as he looked at her, "Now make sure you rest for a few days your body normally wouldn't be use to the drain of your blood. But seeing as your weak from not sleeping it'll take a few extra days for you to recover. So i advice you rest. Don't fight me i know what im talking about. Your Eight THousand Five hundred years to young to talk about experiences to me go it"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 am

Brooklyn, having almost feel asleep before they had even reached the Phoenix Dorm for girls, frowned when she opened her eyes and saw she was inside it and in her bed. Her eyes wondered over to the bed nearest the door and saw her sister was still gone. At least that was a good thing to know. She then turned her attention back on Makai as it seemed he was giving her a lecture as if they were in a classroom.

"Don't even think for a second I'm just gonna be a good girl and listen to being told to stay in bed for a few days." she said in a tone of warning as she looked at him with almost narrowed poison purple eyes, they were trying to close on her once more. She'd be up and moving around once more rather anyone liked it or not the next night or sooner if she had a say in the matter. "And by the way, your age being thought of while kissing me makes you seem a bit like a pedophile" she said with a bit of a chuckle.

When she had plans to do something, she usually made sure she'd be doing just what she had planned and staying in bed for a few days was not part of her plans so that wasn't going to happen no matter what he said. Besides, she hardly listened to a lot of people, this wouldn't be the first time she was being told to do something and didn't, despite differences in age.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 am

Makai merely chuckled in amusement as she spoke. he used a finger to push her head down on her pillow. he stared at her, "yes your not the type to listen are you. Well guess what if you do leave the bed i'll hutn you down and drag you right back.' he grinned as he cupped her chin and slowly leaned into her ear and whispered to her in a seductive chilling voice, "Your mind is willing but your body is not. You best sleep if not your body will give out and you'll be sleeping for more than just a few days try a week or more and i seriously doubt you want to be sleeping that much. Don't worry just sleep i'll do your job for you. Unlike you i can go years without sleep."

He pulled his hand from her chin and slowly pulled back from her ear but not after giving her neck a kiss. he leaned back on the edge of her bed and stared at her, 'hm i guess id be called a paedophile if you go by actual age. But whom says benefits don't come with age.' he winked playfully at her. he leaned into her ear. he was on top of her. His hands on her wrists pinning her down as he slowly whispered to her, "Now be a good girl and rest. If you do ill find a way to pay you back alright."

he slowly sat up and walked over to a dark corner and laid back against a wall. he held his muramasa close to his chest and shut his eyes, "Just so you know i'm not going to leave until your better. Just like you im increadibly stubborn now get some rest." he pulled his cloak over him and merely grinned from beneath the cloak as it covered his body.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 am

She rolled her eyes as she listened to him speak of hunting her down if she left and how her body couldn't withstand what she was having it do. Her eyes narrowed though when she felt his breath against her ear as he spoke. Yet again she rolled her eyes as he claimed that age had benefits. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you really benefit from it." she mumbled and then saw him on top of her with her wrists pinned down causing her to glare at him as a reaction. Not liking how he thought he could easily place himself over her. "Yay, a real joy." She said sarcastically at how she could possibly be paid back by him.

Brooklyn watched him go to a corner of the room and sighed before shutting her eyes, thinking that at least that way she wouldn't be able to see him. "Whatever" she said in a tone to dismiss the subject. She decided to go to sleep, it'd be the first peaceful sleep in her own bed since a long time ago.

Before she always had her sister there and so they always argued and usually things were thrown around the room at the other. Then her sister left along with many others. She found it peacefully quiet though like that, plus as a bonus nothing was broken. With those thoughts done, Brooklyn put herself to peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 am

Makai slowly removed his cloak and slowly opened his crimson eyes. His eyes scanned the darkness of the room. he got up and approached her bed after she had fallen asleep. he looked at her and pulled the covers up further to her shoulders. he pushed some hair away from her face and stared at her sleeping form "Defeniately much cuter when your asleep. But then again your just as cute when your awake' he leaned forward and gave her a small affectionate peck on the right cheek before walking back over to the corner. he sat down laying back. he laid his muramasa beside him and covered his form with his cloak. bats flew to the window closing the curtains for them.

Makai gave a small yawn and shut his eyes. he laid back getting comfortable and drifted off into a peaceful and dreamless sleep. He had his bats stationed around the room and outside. if she tried to get up and leave his bats would inform him. He would make sure she got her rest no matter what and he would drag her ass back to her bed and made sure she slept.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Waking to the sound of unseen birds due to the dark curtains over the window that marked a vampire was there, Brooklyn opened her eyes slowly. She could go in the sun but only if she wasn't tired, basically, only when she was at one hundred percent better. That also meant, going out in it now would hurt her eyes greatly despite her light element. She groaned a bit as she got up and went to the bathroom after grabbing clean clothes and changed into a into a look-alike uniform after a very quick shower before she went downstairs until she reached the Phoenix Dormitory for Girls' Lounge. There she sat down in one of the chairs after getting some breakfast such as an apple, toast with butter, a few sausage links, and scrambled eggs and a magazine from a rack since she didn't have a book with her.

She flipped through the pages of the magazine as she stabbed at some egg with her fork and ate it while her ears picked up the sounds of the girls of the Spirit Red class, since the Phoenix Dormitory held only girls that were from the Spirit Red class while the Poltergeist Dormitory held the boys of the Spirit Red class. She stabbed her fork into a sausage link and took a bite from it as she picked up they were talking about the scare they had had the night before. She sighed mentally as she ate and tried to resume reading the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Makai slowly cracked open his eyes and gave a small yawn. he cracked his stiff neck as he pulled his cloak away. His eyes narrowed as he noticed Brooklyn gone from her bed. he stared at his bats as once flew over to him and began to chatter into his ear. So she was still in the building as long as she didn't strain herself.. he stared at his bat as if commanding it to watch over her, The bat nodded in reply amnd flew out of the room flying through the building and landing on a lamp besides Brooklyn. It wrapped its wings aroudn itself and stood their staring at her.

The vampire yawned once more and pulled the cloak over himself. He slowly shut his crimson orbs and laid his head back against the wall. His breathing steadied as he slowl drifted off to sleep once more. He kept a small connection with his bats so he could see and hear all they saw and heard. His chest slowl rose and fell as he slept peacefully yet dreamlessly.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Brooklyn ate her food and flipped through the magazine as she listened to the chatter of the female students. Then, the glimpse of black caught her eye and she turned her head to come face to face with a bat. "Three guesses to who you belong to and the first two don't count." she mumbled before, suddenly, she reached a hand out quickly, snatching up at the bat and holding it in her hand as she brought it over to her to look at it more.

She stared at it and sighed before letting it go as she glared at it. "Great....my own personal stalker. What did I do to deserve such a thing?" she mumbled to herself sarcastically before she got up and threw away the paper plate and plastic fork she had used to eat with after she had finished eating her food. Then she licked her lips a bit as she made sure the girls were beginning to go to class, for once in a hurry to get out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

The bat stared at her as she snatched her from her spot on the lamp and held her in her hands. She conked her head to the left staring at brooklyn. The bat seemed to glare back at Brooklyn as she glared at her. The bat folded her wings as if huffin. Flapping her wings she hovered above Brooklyn and watched the girl get up and throw away the aper plate and fork she had been eating with. The bat watched her lick her lips as if telling the other students to get to class. She flew to Brooklyn's right shoulders and graspped her clothing. The bat began to try and pull brooklyn back to her room but only to fail miserably. The bat landed on brooklyn's shoulder and stared at her.

Makai's eye brows frowned as his eyes began to glow. As his eyes glowed so did the bats. It polaced its head to Brooklyn's and with that Makai' would transmit his thoughts threw the bat to her, 'I hope your not thinking of going out and about. You still need your rest Chibi-chan. if you agree to rest i'll stop calling you Chibi-chan
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Brooklyn stared at the bat as it failed horribly to ring her back to her room. She sighed and stared at it until it put it's head to her's and then she heard Makai's thoughts and groaned. "Great, you've reached a knew level of stalking." She said after his first sentence. Then she listened to him try to strike a deal. "That's not fair, I'm not sleeping again. I'm doing just fine resting by staying indoors." she said, puffing her cheeks out a bit in a childish manner.

She crossed her arms and put her weight on one foot as she watched the bat, a bit cross eyed from how close it was. She didn't want to go back to sleep, sleeping was boring. She found no amusement in sleeping that was why she wasn't going back upstairs. She believed she just needed to relax, that was like resting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm

makai rolled his eyes in his sleep. He had his forms folded with his sword between them as he listened to her. The bat's eyes glowed again as his thoughts were projected again, 'Now now its either get some sleep but choice or i drag you back to your bed. I will do it and i don't care if your kicking and screaming. You need to stop being so reckless with your body sooner or later if you keep this up it will come back to bite you in the ass.'

The vampire slowly cracked open his eyes as he sat in the corner. He slowly stood up and leaned against the wall as he removed his cloak, 'Now i'll gvie you to the count of three to get back here and climb in your bed to sleep. If your not here by the count of three i'll find you and drag you back i don't even care if your outside i'll still drag you back got it? now One...." he had began to count down as he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Brooklyn rolled her eyes at what he said and started to walk outside. "I ain't being treated like some freaking child, got that? No count of three shit is gonna get me running back up to my room." She said before she took off at a run out of the Phoenix Dormitory lounge and through the front yard. She continued to run, smirking a bit. She was not going to let things be easy for him.

She kept running as she reached the academy's track field. She panted a bit and stopped for a moment, looking around a bit as she some a few students out on the field. She smiled and held a hand out after getting one of the track club's boy's attention and used her index finger in a gesture of 'come here' When he came over to her she smiled and walked in front of him, her fangs coming out a bit until she put her hands against his chest and sank her fangs into the human's flesh. "Not a bad taste" she mused to herself, thinking those words in her head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Makai sighed in annoyance as she took off out of the dorm. he slowly walked to the window and slid the curtains open. The sun hitting his skin as steam began to rise from his body,. His skin was burning only to rapidly heal faster then the burning. He opened the window and leapt out his cloak fluttering as he flew through the air and landed on the ground. The moment he hit the ground in a crouched position he vanished heading to the track field.

He appeared on the track field steam rising from his body as it was covered in burn marks. Now that he was outside his skin was burning faster than it was healing. he stared at her as she bit into one of the human males on the grounds. he slowly walked over to her and picked her up pulling her fangs from the boys neck. he threw her over his shoulder and started to walk away, 'Like i told you i'll drag you back kicking and screaming." He whistled as he began to head back to her dorm regardless of the looks from the other students.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Brooklyn blinked when she felt her fangs leave the boys neck against her will and found herself over Makai's shoulder where she glared at him and started kicking and backhanded the back of his head "Dammit! I said no! Put me down right now!" she screamed as she kicked and squirmed and hit. She was pissed, she never had a feeding interrupted before and she didn't like now it happened now. She scratched at his back with the nails on one hand as she kicked and yelled in protest.

"I don't want to sleep. What about that sentence is so damn hard to understand?!" she yelled, as she did continued her actions of trying to free herself. "If you don't put me down I swear I'll feed on you!" she warned, that feeding that had been interrupted was the second part of her breakfast. Her nails ripped at cloak and shirt of his as she struggled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Makai merely rolled her eyes as she started to give her little temper tantrum. he held his grip moving his head to the side everytime she tried to strike him. He sighed as he walked through the school towards her dorm. he was ignoring his skin as it burnt rapidly to second degree burns only to rapidly heal over, 'if you wish to feed on me you may do so i never said you couldn't nor do i object to it. If you are hungry you can feed from me at anytime i don't care besides my blood would replenish faster then you could drink so you could spend hours drinking my blood."

He continued his journey as she yelled and kicked, "Would you stop being such a child and just accept rest." he rolled his eyes in pure annoyance. He slowly raised a hand and gave her ass a quick slap as he walked inside her dorm. he sighed after the slap, 'Now shut it or i'll slap you again." he walked up the stairs and slowly to her room. Bats flying around him. The bats flew to the door knob and opened it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:10 am

Brooklyn glared at him, rolling her eyes a bit as she thought So says the person who on first meeting said I'd try and fail at getting his blood. She continued trying to hit his head and kicked and yelled about how she was protesting against the whole idea of going back to sleep. Her version of rest seemed to be very much different from his since her's didn't involve constantly sleeping.

Her eyes widen as she felt her rear end get slapped and her cheeks tinted red, her actions stopping momentarily before she started to kick harder and yell louder "How dare you touch me like that! Put me down this instant!" she demanded, her body starting to glow faintly in light for a short moment before the light faded. She now yelled about how she didn't want to rest and his current action to her. Her nails gripped at the fabric and skin on his back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am

Makai rolled his eyes as she continued to scream and yell. he walked into her room sighing as he felt his cloths being torn and the skin on his back being torn. Blood trickled slightly only for the wound to instantly heal. His burns had long vanished. he had noticed after slapping her ass her cheeks had tinted red for a moment. he slowly raised his hand again and smacked her on her behind much harder this time. As he did he grabbe dher and tossed her down on her bed. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her down sitting on the edge of the bed. Bats flew forward pulling the covers over her.

He looked at her and slowly leaned forward looking her in the eyes, 'Now everytime you try to escape like i said ill just drag you right back. You'll get your rest and i'll see to it and i don't care how many times i have to slap your ass to get that through your head." he leaned forward allowing her access to his neck, "Now if you require a meal go ahead and feed from me. Take as much blood as you like."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:27 am

Brooklyn struggled against his hold, wishing this once she would have focused on strength over speed, especially when she felt him slap her ass again only, voicing a small gasp and a glare from her as she turned and scratched at his cheek, glaring as the scratches only healed quickly and wished they would have just stayed. She glared at him more and tried to get up and clawed at his hands that held her wrists.

She glared at him as she was forced to listen and before he finished saying she could feed from him, she brought her head up and sank her teeth into his neck hard, the blood falling into her mouth which she drank from the angle it was at. A bit of blood trickled at the corner of her mouth that she didn't worry about at the moment, keeping her fangs deep within his throat as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the thick red liquid.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

He shut his eyes as he felt her sink her fangs deep in his neck. he pulled his hands bakc and grabbe dher slowly lifting her up into a better position. He sat back leaning against a wall sitting on the bed. he held her close allowing her to feed on him. His arms around her as he felt blood trickle down his shoulder and onto his hands. He opened his eyes and looked at her as she fed. A grin spread over his features as he thought he might try and tease her while she drank from him, 'You know from that blush and that gasp i'd have to say you didn't mind me giving your rear a good old slap." His grin widened a she pushed a bit of demonic energy into his neck pushing mroe blood out letting her consume more.

he leaned back on the wall he made sure he held her close and slightly up so she could get her fill. He shut one eye and gave a small yawn. He didn't mind if she wanted to feed for from him all night as long as she got some sort of rest he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 am

Brooklyn glared at his neck as she tried to look up at him as she kept her fangs buried within his neck and bit down harder at his comment. She continued to drink large amounts from him, refusing to pull away for the longest time until she finally grew full and pulled her fangs rather harshly from his neck. She licked at the trail of blood that had ran down the corner of her mouth before moving to get up and leave.

She kicked herself out of the covers and got up, going to her dresser where she started to dig around the contents of her drawers as if she was looking for something but at the same time she kept herself from flinging the contents around the room since he was in the room and she didn't want him to see some things.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am

He merely chuckled as she bit down on his neck harder for his comment. He shut his eyes as she continued to drink large amounts of blood from him refusing to pull off seemed like she was going to drink until she was full and thats what she did. He watched as she pulled back blood trailing down the corner of her mouth only for her to lick it away. he stared at his arm blood was dripping down and onto the bed. He raised his hand and stared at his blood. he rolled his sleeve up and held out a hand. Flames engulfed his entire arm as it was burnt rapidly he didn't even flinch from the pain. The flames vanished his arm left to the bones. Rapidly viens and muscles begna to grow over followed by blood running it and lastly skin.

He place dhis hand in a fist as he flexed his arm. He had healed the bite marks on his enck but you could tell they were there. he slowly got up and cracked his neck as he watched her go over to her drawer., he crept up behind her and slowly leaned into her ear his arms wrapped around her waist as he spoke in a chilled seductive voice, "Now now whats with the hostilities Brooklyn-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 am

Brooklyn paid him no attention until she felt his arms around her waist and she sighed, slamming the draw that held her clothes shut. "Now now what's with the hostilities Brooklyn-chan?" she said in a mocking, annoyed, and angered tone as she turned to face him, her back against the dresser a bit and her reflection as well as his surprisingly appeared in the mirror that was attached to the dresser, made out of a special reflective glass that could show vampires.

"Gee, I wonder why Brooklyn-chan? Hmm I wouldn't know Brooklyn-chan perhaps it's because the other vampire in the room is keeping Brooklyn-chan under house arrest." she continued in the same tone as before and referred to herself in third person still as she ducked under his hold and walked back to her bed, pulling the sheets off so she could change them since these had blood and were dirty anyway. She walked to a closet in the dorm room that would hold clean sheets and pulled out a clean set while dropping the dirty ones into a basket on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am

he sighed and watched her remove the sheets. he slowly stepped forward and vanished appearing behind her. An arm wrapped around her waist as bats flew into the room grabbing sheets and made her bed for her. he slowly leaned into her neck and bared his fangs it she wouldn't rest then he would make her. he mvoed in as he baredhis fangs now, "Well i'm only doing it so you won't injure yourself. if you won't take care of yourself someone else has to. Now i will give you a few options 1 rest or 2 i drink your blood and make you rest got it."

His eyes had narrowed as they turned pitch black. he held a serious expression on her features that even suggested if she tried to fight him she would regret it. He had a tight grip on her a hand on ehr wrists holdign them behind her back as he had her pinned to the wall, 'Now what will it be. Option 1 or Option 2" His fangs slowly grew in length and touched her skin, "Even if you use your powers i'll still pierce your flesh."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

Brooklyn looked at him with hard amethyst eyes, her expression just as serious. "How about neither and I just go poof?" she said and without waiting for a response, her body dissolved into particles of light energy and flew to the nearest light source which at this time was the light being given off by the lamp post outside. When she reappeared she gasped, doing that took a lot of energy since it was close to teleporting. Shaking the feeling off though, she vanished, running now.

She did appreciate that he seemed to care about her rest but she didn't like being under house arrest, it made her feel like she was in a cage and she liked her freedom. She ran to the pool that was outside the Academy and jumped into the water with her clothes on. She didn't care if she got her uniform wet right now while the other students were in bed, or should be at least. She wanted to relax a bit before she figured she was followed after. She swam out into the middle of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room #13   Room #13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room #13
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next