Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

The Court Yard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
The Court Yard Left_bar_bleue60/500The Court Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am

This is a yard in the middle of the school as if the school was built around it. It's still outside and there's a water fountain in the middle of it. There's also a few stone benches and some planted lilies.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
The Court Yard Left_bar_bleue20/500The Court Yard Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 am

A figure flew through the air over the Domino Academy flying through the air as the figure crashed into the Domino Academy Courtyard. it was the dead of night exactly midnight The figure slowly stood up a long black cloak fluttering in the cold breeze of the wind. A pair of blood red eyes stared into the night as the figure slowly rose to its full high of 7'5 foot. The figure's body was that of a males well built not muscly yet he was know where weak his body was that of an athletics. The figure gazed around the courtyard a demonic grin spreading over his features a par of long canine glistened in the moonlight as he stood talll.

On the figures back was a long light blue muramasa in a black sheath. The blade was the same length as its wielder but still thin as a regular muramasa. THe figure was dressed in a long black silk battle robe with long black silk trousers, white socks and a style of fighting slippers. Snow white skin was revealed in the night's gaze his skin whiter than snow and colder than ice. Long nails glistened at the male raised his hand. His nails longer than average as he gave a soft hiss in the night.

The figure took a step forward and vanished in mid air. The figure appeared to the shadows slowly leaning against a wall and slipping down it in a seated position. Hands beside him as his crimson orbs scanned the night. Black slits inside his orbs as they moved back and forth through the night searching for any signs of life and possibly a meal he hadn't fed in so long.

The figure aloud a cold sigh to escape his lips an errie icy mist moving out of his mouth as he laid against the wall. The male slowly shut his eyes closing them as he laid against the wall enjoying the cold breeze on the night. His features slowly turning cold as he aloud himself to slip in a half sleep. Half awake anf half asleep a hand on one of his odachi. If he was attacked he would easily awake and strike his opponent. He never let his guard down he always stayed on guard.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Midnight blue strands that could blend in with the current sky above flowed behind contrasting flawless pale skin and crimson red blazer. Poison purple eyes ran right to left, almost as if scanning, as the printed words on the pages that formed the book which was held by a pale skinned hand were taken into the mind of the female figure who made no noise in her step.

The sold black skirt that was cut shorter than the one wearing it would was tugged at a bit by the wind that blew. Raven black tights covered what was for the figure's height, long and slender legs. The female figure herself though only stood at four feet and eleven inches surprisingly though, as if she had stopped growing while she was young.

Hidden under the skirt though was what might have been seen as the young woman's protection, what seemed to a be a foot long rod that was made out of a kind of metal that looked like galaxy black granite that was strapped around her right leg, facing the outside of her thigh and could be easily pulled out if needed. She was not defenseless, with or without that rod.

Despite the lack of current activity, she was making her rounds around the academy to make sure everything was in order, even if it seemed as if she was only reading while walking. Her silent steps came to an equally silent stop as she smelled and sensed another being within the near area. Even so, her eyes did not leave the book, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 pm

The male lay there listening to the sounds of the night. The night was peaceful unlike the day. The night he would always love. It was mysterious yet kind and gentle. he would never care for the sun he despised the light of day for it reminded him all to well of those retched humans that lived in the day and night! They were a plague to him. Even though he hated them he could not deny that they were oh so divine to him and his kind. The male bared his fangs at the thought of draining the life force of one of those fleshlings. A cold breath escaped his lips.

His ears suddenly twitched at the sound of the wind brushing against the sound of clothing. He raised an eyebrow keeping his eyes shut as he payed more attention to his surroundings. The aged Vampire's ears continued to twitch as the cold breeze of the night blew around him. he slowly opened his bloddy crimson orbs. His orbs gazed into the night of the sky as he slowly looked up. He gave a small his as he gripped his blade tighter.

The male lifted his head and sniffed the air. A scowl ran over his cold features. Oh how he hated the smell of his own kind. He had know desire to interact with his own kind. The only ones he chose to interact with was his older brother. His eyes moved from side to side as he tried to lock onto their location. He tsked as he slowly shut his crimson orbs finally locking onto them. He laid back against the wall. As long as they did not bother him then he wouldn't bother them. he was not in the mood to fight even if his blade was calling for blood. But blood would not be spilled on this night...not yet. The only blood to be spilt would be that of a humans when he found one to feed upon and quench his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 am

A soft pale tongue flicked out from between the girl's lips as the wet muscle licked her lips while a small smile crept onto them. The smell of a vampire she may be getting but that didn't mean she couldn't feed from them. Besides that, she never drank anyone dry, at the academy. Not to mention she had not long ago that day finished a board meeting with so many crusniks that the remembrance of it caused the poison purple eyes to narrow and the smile to vanish. She despised the fact of having to ask for permission to drink from someone and the only time she had to was when it came from a crusnik.

To add to her....what could be possibly counted as joy, which mainly came from the fact she hadn't seen her sister for quite awhile, the scent of this particular vampire was new which meant she had never drank from them before. The echo of a small snap as she closed the book with one hand sounded softly through the area before she aloud her footsteps to carry the sound of the grass and concrete being stepped on was softly heard to give warning of her approaching, she decided not to make it a surprise.

Once in front of the stranger she knelt down to his level since he had been sitting against the wall and smiled as if she had never given off the air of a loner pretty much in her life. "You're out quite late. Are you a teacher?" she asked, since she saw no uniform on this vampire.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 am

The male frowned as he could tell something was up. he sniffed the air again this vampire had fed from her own kind. his eyes continued to frown as he heard the sound of saliva spreading across flesh it appeared she had licked her lips. Did she deem to take a bite out of him? She could try but she would get nowwhere he wouldn't be the food to some lowly commoner. he had been her for plenty of years and none had even come close to draining him of his blood. he was a survivor.

His eyes slowly relaxed as he locked onto her again. He made sure to stay locked on noticing she was approaching him. He didn't move or even flinch. he was perfectly calm his heart barely even beating but then again he was half dead so of course his heart barely beat. His ears twitched as he heard the sound of a small snap. The snap echoed through his mind as he registered it as a book become snapped shut so she had been reading thats what she was doing. He could already detect the slight difference of weight on her right leg meaning she was carrying a weapon of some sort. His ears twitched again as she moved through the grass allowing the grass to carry the sounds of her foot steps doing the same with the concrete. it seemed she wanted to announce her presence rather than hide it.

He could hear her kneeling down in front of him. his eyes remained shut the entire time as she knelt before him. He could tell she was smiling by the way her muscles had shifted around her face he could feel it through the ground. The male listened to her words carfully as she spoke. if she deemed to try and feed on him she would be in a surprise when it would be him feeding on her. The male slowly lifte dhis eyes his eyes shot open revealing his burning blood red orbs. His black slits stared straight at her. he had the face of a killer as he stared at her.

The male slowly opened his mouth a cold stream of air flowing out of his cold being. His face held know emotions it was all in his eyes now the look of a murder. He slowly spoke his voice cold, deep holding not a scent of emotion in it, "Out Late? What ever do you mean." The male slowly shut his eyes once more after have a thorough look over her looking over her from head to toe, "As for your other question i am not a member of this schools staff."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am

She allowed the smile to fade but not the kindness she was putting in her voice. "I don't know exactly what I mean pertaining to the first, I'm told to say it's late from any time between ten o'clock p.m. to three o'clock a.m. Then it becomes early for a set amount of time. As a follow up to my second question now though, if you are not a member of the staff then I'm assuming you're a student." she said, making no marks about him being out of uniform since class was not going on.

Her faint and occasional heart beat filled her body with blood that was turned into pure blooded vampire blood, both of her parents and their parents and so forth had all been vampires. Now she and her sister carried their pure blood.

When she saw his eyes and expression she neither flinched nor was scared, the ill kindness she was showing continued to stay, even the smile had returned. She had no plans to drain this man dry, she wasn't aloud to while on the island that held Domino Academy. But she could drink from him as long as she didn't do anything that would be critical or fatal. She even aloud herself to seem defenseless for the most part, all but the seemingly one foot long rod strapped to her right leg.

"Are you new to the academy?" she questioned further, curious very slightly about this person since it was the first she had spoken to besides officials for quite awhile. With so many absences, she had taken being a student council president to the next level with the school headmistress gone, her sister somewhere, and other absences as well.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:51 am

The male listened to her eyes but payd them know attention. The male slowly opened his right eye. His crimson orb gazing into her purple ones. His eye narrowed as he stared at her as if trying to peer into her soul studying her carefully watching her every move, "Ding ding correct i'm a student ten points to you little miss shorty. Now would you like to try for double jeopardy where the scores can really change." he rolled his single open eye and slowly shut it he wasn't in the mood for being nice.

The male's ears twitched now and then as he heard her occasional heart beat just like his. His eyes narrowed as he listened intentlly to her heart beat. he took a small sniff of the area already registering her as a pureblood every vampire had a different scent while Purebloods had one scent that was alike so they could distinguish one another from the rift raft. So she was a prue blood but he had know intent of being nice to her even if they were both purebloods.

The male didn't let his eye twitch as she let her self slip into a seemingly almost defenseless pose. The male rolled his eyes though it would be unseen to her. She could try to take his blood but she would fail like all the others before her. He opened his left eye this time staring at her not caring about how close she was.

A fang grin spread over his features as she continued to question him. She was certainly a nosey one at that. he would call her a brat but he hadn't a clue how old she was but he seriously doubted she could be as old as he was. The male watched her intently as she spoke again he rolled his open eye, 'New don't make me laugh woman." He cracked his neck as the grip tightened on his blade, 'I've been at the academy for over five hundred years."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

The kindness she was presenting dropped at the comment of being called short. "Do not call me short." she said in an icy breath that reflected her cold heart. She didn't like being called short, she despised being called midget as well.

Midnight blue strands fell over her shoulder to stand out against the red blazer of her school uniform. While just as quick as it left, her presentation of kindness returned and she smiled at him "Really? Well haven't you had such a well and distant life from others since the academy hasn't been around that long. My late father didn't start the academy for awhile." she said cheery but her poison purple eyes held sarcasm within their depths.

Slipping to the side, she sat next to the man, her eyes on the night sky. Honestly she was getting hungry, having not fed from anyone for quite awhile. She was too stubborn to ask a crusnik for blood since they had to be asked before they were aloud to have their blood drank. She also didn't like asking them because most thought they were better than the other ordinary vampires, rather they were pure blood or not.

She saw his grip on the blade he had tighten and instantly knew that they both knew what she wanted as well as the fact that he probably didn't trust her and had to smile. "Someone's a defensive worry-wart" she said with a bit of a smirk, amusement in her poison purple orbs.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am

The male shut his eye once more rolling his eyes as he shut them. This girl was getting on his nerves he had been on the grounds for five hundred years and stayed when they created the academy. He continued to grip his blade making sure to notice her every action. He felt her move to the side and sit next to him. He knew she was getting hungry. He tried to ignore her as she sat next to him watching the sky. If she continued to annoy him he may just have to lop her head off like all the others. What a shame to waist life.

He opened his eyes and looked up at the night of the sky staring at the stars above him. He'd have left this place long ago if it wasn't for his family he couldn't risk being found he wasn't about to go back. He laid his head back against the concrete wall one eye moving to watch the girl's every moment. he wouldn't trust her at all.

he turned to face her as she spoke again noticing the amusement in her eyes and the smirk on her features. A click was heard as he used his thumb to push the tip of his long muramasa up. Part of the metal could be seen above the hitl. The metal began to shine glowing a demonic light blue colour. His eyes narrowed as he stared at her. Another click was heard as the hilt hit the sheath he had sheathed the blade and turned to face forward.

His crimson orbs gazing into the night. A long icy sigh escaped his lips. he reached into his pocket and pulled out a packet of Cigerattes. He pulled out a cigeratte with his teeth showing his long canine. his left hand on his blade as he put the cigerattes away. He lifted his finger to the cigeratte a small fireball appeared on the tip as he lit his cigeratte a blaze. He took a long drag of it blowing out a long jet of smoke before speaking to the female vampire, "you can cut the friendly bullshit now i know what you want and you know that as much as i know you do."

The aged vampire took another long drag from the cigeratte blowing a cloud of smoke out of his mouth away from her, 'Your welcome to try and drink my blood but trust me you'll only fail." he took another drag blowing rings of smoke out of his mouth as he smoked the death stick. it wouldn't harm him his lungs would constantly heal themselves over.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 am

Looking down as she saw the blue aura from his sword her smile brightened. The smile even remained as he sheathed it and she licked her lips once more. This would be most fun were the kind of thoughts that went through her mind now, the fact that she wanted - no, needed - blood vanished, the thrill of a nice spar entering her mind instead.

She took the book she had and put it to the side and then stood up, unhooking the one foot long rod from the holder it was strapped to on her leg and twirled it in one hand, it's appearance never changing. She ignored the fact that he was smoking as she watched him while twirling the rod between her fingers on one hand. "You could prove to be much fun. So I have another question for you you may just love." she said with an honest chuckle.

(Sorry this post is shorter. I've begun multitasking. Also Brooklyn will be asking for a spar. I'm saying this now because if it's agreed to there are some notes that need to be known. Besides the normal rules there are these: Elements will be aloud, I know there's no techniques technically yet because I haven't gotten around to finish up a few things in that area so spells and such will have to be completely described here if used. Gifts may be used but limited, much like the elements I'd prefer, just not as much. Weapons are a go since they have been approved and both have activated character sheets. No fatal wounds or killing since the site is rarely active, I don't think you want your character dead and I don't want mine dead. I think that's everything about that.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:52 am

He stared at her as her smiled brightened. he tsked as she licked her lips it seemed her blood lust was rising she needed to feed. He swatched her movments as she took the book she had put it to the side and stood up., His eyes narrowing as she unhooked the one foot rod from its holder strapped to her leg and twirled it. he shut his eyes as he took another long drag of his cigeratte. A long jet of smoke erupted from his lips as he stared at her.

The male slowly got to his feet. he stood at his full 7'5 foot towering over her as he stared down at the smaller vampire. he slowly took a step back and vanished appearing away from her making some distance. He held his sheath in his left hand as his right hand moved across slowly grasping his muramasa. The sheath began to pusle along side his blade. A click was heard as he began to rapidly draw the long muramasa. A light blue energy engulfed the muramasa giving it a demonic glow. The blade shined brightly in the night's air. The red dragons along its blade glowed blood red as it began to pulse rapidly.

The black haired male held his long muramasa with one hand tossing his sheath on his back. The 7 foot blade was held in a steady stance. he lifted it hitching it onto his shoulder staring at the rod in her hand, "Just know i'll be the one feeding from you." He grinned showing his long canine as they began to slowly grow in length. Flames began to burn around the tip of his swords hilt.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 am

"If you win I won't argue that you get to feed from me. Just know the academy had a rule against killing." she said as she smiled, the area around her brightening because of her element of light. The school lamp posts shined brightly as well as she swung the rod back and almost as if it was a reaction, it extended out to five feet and six inches long, it was even taller than her height of four feet and eleven inches. She hardly had the chance of shedding blood with her rod but she was actually glad about that, it made things more fun.

She jumped back in a flash, now standing on the top of the water fountain. "But if I win the least you could do is let me feed a bit from you." she called from her place, holding her Black Rose rod almost horizontally, it was tilted in her left hand a bit. She was actually ambidextrous though that was a secret. She was glad to see though that he caught on to what she was going to ask without her even asking it. "And don't you dare say 'ladies first'" she as she smiled and focused her attention on him. She may not have been as old as he was, but that didn't mean she wasn't skilled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:43 am

The male watched her carefully as she smiled/ His eyes narrowing as the area around her brightened so she was a light element. It had been awhile since he fought a light user. The vampire watched her carefully never letting his eyes leave her. He kept his guard out as he held his blade gripping it tighter. he watched as the rod extended out to five feet and six inches.

The vampire slowly lifted his blade watching her. The black haired male slowly moved to the side. his eyes narrowed as he glanced at both her hands. her hands both of them had identical markings form the rod she was carrying. A grin spread over his features he would have to becareful. The vampire merely chuckled at her words, "I'd hate to sound cocky but you will not win." he shut his eyes as his blade glowed bright. He crouched into a position readying himself.

The vampire sprung forth closing the distance between them. he leapt into the air appearing in front of the water fountain. he swung his long blade. The length of the blade tore through the air leaving a trail of light blue energy. He was aiming for her stomach. Of course during the dash towards her had and twisted his blade so the blunt edge faced her. If it hit the worst she would be left with would be a nasty bruise.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:34 am

Brooklyn watched him, smiling more at his words. "Cocky or not doesn't matter to me anymore. Neither does getting to feed or being fed from. If I get to feed it'd be a nice bonus since it doesn't mean waiting for another to come along that I can feed from. All I care about right now though, is for this to be entertaining and thrilling." she said, her poison purple eyes shining like gems in the light. It was true what she said through, it would be nice if she got to feed from someone but getting the enjoyment of a good spar was what she was now after.

She brought up her rod in a quick flick of her wrist movement, it now being up vertically and blocking the blade from hitting her but that didn't stop her from getting tossed in the direction that the blade had been going, however, it seemed as if her feet didn't even touch the ground from how she reacted the moment she flipped in the air and went to land on her feet, the exact moment her toes on one foot touched the ground she leaped forward, swinging with her rod in a horizontal swing to aim right below his ribs from behind.

She didn't have the strength of a vampire her age would, she had spent more time on speed but that didn't mean she couldn't hurt anyone. Combining dashes and leaps to through speed and force from that speed behind her attacks was a way to cover for that missing strength. That and she had trained her senses to know when things were coming and usually had the speed to avoid things but not everything, just like she didn't have the strength to block everything. Everyone had their limitations.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:42 am

His eyes narrowed as he watched her block his blade only to be tosed from the force of the blow. She had flipped herslef in the air and landed on her feet. He watched as once one of her toes touched the ground she leapted forward swinging her rod with a horizontal swing aiming for his right below his ribs trying to strike hims from behind. She was swift he could tell that much seems she had concentrated on speed. But he had done the same for the past thousand years along with his strength. He flicke dhis blade the emtal flew around slamming into her rod deflecting it. he kicked off flying forward creating distance. he spun on his heels falling in a crouched position.

A grin spread over his features. he moved his blade the tip grinding across the ground sparks shooting up as he moved it around in a circle. His eyes narrowed as he used his legs to spring to the left. he glided across the air one toe touched the ground and he vanished appearing behind her only to vanish again. Images of the vampire began to appear all around her only to fade. The images blurred all around her surrounding her as the vampire continued to increase his speed.

The black haired vampires watched her as he moved dashing around her swiftly. he spoke up to her, 'You know we never introduced ourselves. I at least would like to know the name of my opponent. I'm makai Kasai.' he appeared in front of her and vanished once more. He was never in the same spot at the same time constantly moving. the moment a toe touched the ground he was gone leaving an after image in his wake to confuse her,
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 am

She watched the sparks with a smile, gripping her rod in her left hand still though her arm and rod had been moved back a bit from his deflect. Yes, this was most entertaining. She thought as she smiled. Her eyes reflected how she felt about this event; joy, amusement, wonder. She moved a bit, holding the rod now in both hands as she watched him vanish and then sensed him behind her only to sense him vanish again before several images showed.

Her grin widened as she saw them. She didn't turn her head widely around to try and keep up with the appearance of them. Only kept her senses up, following them that way so she wouldn't get confused and hurt her neck from all the turning. She held her Black Rose rod in both hands, able to switch to either hand and attack or defend from either side he attacked her from.

Smiling when she heard his voice which gave his formal introduction of his name, she decided to do the same, it was only fair and besides, she saw no reason not to at the moment. "Well mister Makai Kasai, my name is Brooklyn Aura-Lee Mikaze Elexus Ritsuka Artemis Domino. Pleasure to meet you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 am

Makai watched her ready herself to attack or defend. he continued to move around her waiting for a chance to strike. he vanished over and over. he moved without a sound as he picked up speed. He flew towards her his blade coming down in a swing aiming for her front. he then vanished as his image fazed right through her. More images appeared around her each going for an attack only to vanish. he was beginning to toy with her.

The one thing each of the images had in commen was the bored look in their eyes as if if she wasn't a challenge to him. Suddenly all the images vanished and Makai was gone. A dark chuckle was heard in the air surrounding her as he spoke out to her, "Where am i? Behind you? Above you? To your left? To your right? In front of you where oh where could i be?" he continued to chuckle from his hidden spot, "Maybe i'm beneath you? you just can't know."

he continued to chuckle as he suddenly appeared right in front of her. His blade came descending down in a horizontal swing. A grin spread over his features as his left heel twisted. he began to spin dropping his blade. he spun around grabbing his blade with his left hand in a reverse grip. The flat edged of the blade came flying around aiming for the right side of her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 am

Brooklyn watched the images that were in front of her, not even flinching as they looked like they would attack before they vanished. They were only after images after all so they didn't carry his signature mana. She noticed how each seemed to have the same look in their eyes though she tried not to let it get to her.

When he spoke she listened to see if she could figure where his voice was from but couldn't pin point it. Then, she saw him appear in front of her, while usually she would have blocked once more, either way she found herself getting tossed to the side in the direction of his swing from his strength and her weight. So instead, she took the hit, relaxing as she felt his blade's flat end come and hit the right side of her ribs, her relaxing kept her from getting a broken bone.

Before she was tossed to the side though, she jabbed out with her rod as if it was a spear just without the blade, aiming for below his ribs on his stomach. Then she rolled over the ground and jumped up, vanishing for a moment before reappearing a distance away, both hands on her rod once more as she saved for checking if she'd get a bruise or not later.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 am

Makai watched her carefully as she seemed to relax her body as to help lessen the strike of the blow. She had also managed to use ehr rod to deflect some of the attack as to not cause more damage than necessary. he watched her get tossed aside but not before jabbing at his side with the rod. His hand twitched as his blade came acround deflecting the rod with ease. he watched her land back and vanish to make distance. Both of her hands on the rod as she seeemed to check herself for bruises.

makai gave a small yawn. he shut his eyes and settled into another stance. he gripped his blade holding it still with one hand. Makai turned to face her and flew towards her closing the distance. He gripped his blade and swung upwards. His blade glowed bright blue. he had twisted it. he was aiming for her chest this time. His feet hit the ground only to vanish again. he appeared behind her swinging his blade only to vanish again appearing to the side. he grinned and vanished again.

This time he appeared back in front of her. he gripped his blade throwing it into the air. he spun his foot came flying around aiming to kick her in the chest. His leg flew right over his head and hit the ground. he twisted grabbing his blade in a reverse grip. he spun the blade flew towards her aiming at her chest again the flat edge facing her. But at the last second he twisted his blade so the edged part of the blade faced her.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 am

Her eyes didn't leave him as she pretended to check for bruises. She saw him yawn and close his eyes before he chose another stance to settle in. Then she saw him come towards her quickly and beginning his vanishing after pretending to strike then returned to his vanishing trick. Brooklyn kept herself focused, making sure not to get distracted before she saw his kick come towards her chest.

She back flipped to dodge it, and would have counter kicked him but their heights put too much of a difference for her to reach until she pushed off the ground with her hands, trying to kick under his chin before she landed on the ground again, only to see his sword come at her chest and suddenly flip to the bladed side.

Jumping back a bit more, she saved her skin but not the red blazer that was over a white shirt. Some of the crimson material was cut by the blade over her chest which now showed the white button up t-shirt under it and she frowned. Now she had to buy another spare uniform blazer since she'd be beginning to use what is now her spare after this spar.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 am

Makai had bhis eyes closed the entire time during his attack. he could feel her motions in the eye as she did a back flip to dodge it. he had noticed her lkeg twitching in an attempt to counter kick him but their hieghts made it nearly impossible for her to do so. he opened his left eye a fraction as she pushed off the ground with her hands trying to kick his chin only to land on the ground as his sword came flying at her chest.

Makai had been slightly disappointed as she jumped back just enough to save her skin. his blade had torn through her red blazer showing off the white buttoned shirt she wore. he spun on his heels twisting as he threw his blade back into his right hand and gripped it. he slowly began to sheath the blade and settled into another stance. He gripped the hilt of his blade with his right hand as he went into a crouching position. He shut his eyes and gave a twisted smile.

He pushed off and vanished appearing right in front of her. His blade clicked as he rapidly drew it. A girn spread over his features as the blade flew right over her head. His blade flew out of his hand flying over her head. he had missed on purpose. he ducked lowering himself to her height. He flew in and grinned as he gave her a small peck on the lips before vanishing appearing by the water fountain. he raised a hand. His sword flew right into his hand handle first. he licked his lips, 'Not a bad taste."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 am

Brooklyn watched him, readying herself for an attack while she ignored her torn blazer now. She watched him smile as he shut his eyes before he pushed off the ground after having crouched before and then vanished to appear in front of her. Her ears picked up the sound of his blade clicking when he drew it but she noticed how it was slightly set a height for the swing to go over her head which partially confused her.

Poison purple orbs widened as she felt his lips against her own in the short moment as he pecked them a bit with his own before he vanished and appeared on the water fountain. She glared at him for about half a second, despite it being her first contact between two sets of lips, she did not consider that a kiss.

She smiled after her half a second glare. "Oh well I'm glad I seem semi tasty then." she said as she stepped forward, only to vanish and appear in front of him, her rod coming around to try and smack into the left side of his ribs, in the same motion, she brought a foot over swiftly, trying to hook it around one of his ankles and swing out to knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 am

Makai smiled sweetly at her glare as she flew at him. he stood still as he slowly sheathed his blade. His eyes shot open as he watched her fly towards him it seemed she was angry at the mall kiss. he watched as she came at him her rod flying towards his ribs to try and hit them. His hand flew out. he blocked the rod with a palm. he watched her foot come up swiftly. he pushed down on the rod and used the same hand to deflect her foot. he vanished appearing to the side of her. A hand slipped around her waist as he tilted her.

The black haired male leaned in a hand with a lock of her hair. he leaned in his lips close to hers. A grin spread over his features, 'Word of advise your far to young to face against me. Come back when you've got some more experience. But then again it;s around three hundred years since i fought someone as cute as you." he winked at her and gave her another kiss on the lips slightly longer than the last one to savour the taste. he pulled her up and vanished appearing away from her. he pulled out a cigeratte and slowly lit it up.

The vampire took a long drag from the cigeratte. he turned to face her and merely grinned, "Well i guess i should probably repay you for stealing those kisses." he vanished appearing in front of her in a crouched position. he parted the cloth around his neck, 'Go on your hungry aren't you?'
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 am

She blinked as she felt his hand go around her waist and tilt her and she felt like he she should have whacked him over the head with her rod but didn't. She simply put it back to being one foot long, the feeling of the spar seeming to vanish from the air. Then she saw his face close to her's, poison purple eyes staring into blood red before she had just enough time to process what he had said and see him wink before she felt his lips seal over her own again only longer than the last. Now she really wanted to whack him over the head but she didn't. Something in her head told her not to.

She stood up straight when he vanished and appeared away, her poison purple eyes blinking as she heard him talk of repaying her right before he appeared in front of her again. She smiled, almost smirking a bit as she walked over to him, putting her hands on his shoulders as she said "That first one was hardly worth calling a kiss." before she moved and sank her fangs into his neck, at least trying to be gentle as she did.

She relaxed completely as the tasteful thick red liquid entered her mouth which she swallowed it, drinking from Makai until she was decent and pulled away, running her tongue over the puncture wounds from her fangs before she pulled back completely. "Ahh~ That was tasty." she said, smiling and stretching her arms into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court Yard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next