Domino Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domino Academy

One school, different races, few classrooms, a whole island with nothing but chaos, romance, and action.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Domino Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Weapons may now be created but no techniques yet.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Domino Clock

Latest topics
» Stupid questions and stupid answers
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Alexander Proikisménos -WiP-
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm by Alexander

» Roof
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm by Yami Akarusa

» Ria Tempani
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm by Ria

» Hayato Kasai the 2nd
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm by Brooklyn

» Akarusa, Yami
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:18 am by Brooklyn

» The Garden
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am by Kagirinai Kasai

» Student Council President Office
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am by Brooklyn

» Dragon Dormitory
The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am by Brooklyn

Affiliates

The Court Yard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn
Student Council President
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
The Court Yard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/500The Court Yard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Strength:
The Court Yard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/500The Court Yard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/500)
Mana:

The Court Yard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

This is a yard in the middle of the school as if the school was built around it. It's still outside and there's a water fountain in the middle of it. There's also a few stone benches and some planted lilies.
Back to top Go down
https://dominoacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
The Court Yard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/500The Court Yard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Strength:
The Court Yard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/500The Court Yard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/500)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:31 am

He merely grinned at her words as he felt her slowly sink her fangs into his neck. he didn't feel a thing he didn't feel the pain. he merely stared at her as she relaxed completely tasting in the taste of his blood. he shut his eyes enjoying the feel of her fangs in his neck and the feel of her lips. A grin spread over his features as he began to speak, "Hm if it really wasn't a kiss then why were you so angry after i did it? Seemed like you wanted to kill me." His grin widdened as she pulled her fangs out.

His wound instantly healed over in a matter of seconds. he cracked his neck as he stared at her. he stood over her and bent forward. he grabbed her and slowly cupped her chin, 'Before i do go just one last thing." He smirked as he kissed her once more. His hand on her chin holding her head up as he deepened the kiss a more passionate one than before. he had even managed to slip his tongue into her mouth before breaking it. he stepped back and began to walk away.

As he walked away he unsheathed his muramasa and raised it to his hand, "Pity i didn't get to draw your blood though." he sliced his wrist once before doing two more comes. Blood dripped down his arm as he walked only for the wound to rapidly heal. he hadn't even released a hissed. he looked at his bloddy blade, 'You'll be the death of me one day.,' he sheathed the glowing blade and began to walk away into the night. he stopped as he lit up another cigeratte he had dispatched of the last one before kissing her, "seee you around cutey. I'll let you feed from me again cutey" The vampire laughed as he was engulfed by bats. The male vanished into the air.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 am

"I seemed angry for about half a second." She replied as she put her arms back down by her sides and looked at him when she heard him crack his neck. Poison purple eyes blinked as a distant part of her mind tried to warn her of what was probably going to come. That warning proved to be right the moment she felt his lips go over her own once more. She rolled her eyes a bit until the widened from surprise when she felt his tongue invade into her mouth then he pulled away.

She watched him start to go, recomposing herself when she heard his last two sentences before he vanished and rolled her eyes again. "I tell my name and I get a nickname." she mumbled and shook her head a bit, unable to help herself from chuckling a little as she did. "At least things won't get boring around here." she said as she licked her lips at the thought of another free feeding.

Brooklyn walked back over to the wall and picked up her book once more before she flicked it open and began to read, returning to her usually rounds to make sure things were alright around the campus.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:48 am

The black haired vampire yawned as he walked through the academy. Hand on his blade. he leapt high into the air landing on a building. He looked to the sky the sun would soon be rising and he would then require sleep. He did not wish to burst into ash like so many other fools have. He rolled his eyes at the thought of them. Sighing he leapt from a twenty story building and landed on the ground. His eyes narrowing as he moved towards the White Dragon Dorm. He licke dhis lkips he was actually feeling slightly hungry.

Grumbling he decided to search the academy for a meal. it seemed being drained off his blood has raised his appetite how strange normally he wouldn't need to feed for another month or so. Stretching his limbs he leapt onto the roof and scanned the grounds for any sign of prey. And what do you know lucky for him someone was running back to one of their dorms and it was a girl to. A female mage lucky him. Grinning he vanished into the air. He appeared behind the girl a hand covering her mouth as he held her in his grasp.

he opened his mouth his fangs lengthening as he leaned into her neck, "Don't worry this won't hurt a bit." His fangs slowly pierced her soft neck. His cold lips touched her flesh as he shut his eyes and began to slowly feed on her blood.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 am

Brooklyn was walking through the area, making sure the girls were in their dorms and the boys were in their's since they were suppose to be there if at a dorm until at least seven in the morning. She felt the high production of mana and sighed. It seemed a mage wasn't in bed. She took her time to walk to the area though however.

When she got there she rose an eyebrow and smiled. "Well now what do I have here. A little mage up past her bed time coming from the boys dormitories. Shouldn't you be more worried about your class work miss instead?" she asked as she watched Makai drink from her and shook her head a bit. "And then we have a little vampire as well. Oh I'm sorry, little doesn't fit you in height or age does it?" she asked and smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 am

Makai looked up at Brooklyn as he felt her appear before him and the mage. His arm was around the girls waist as he drank. Flames begna to appear in the air slowly turning into words as he drank. The words slowly spelt out a sentence 'what jealous i'm drinking her blood?' He merely chuckled as he slowly pulled his fangs out of the girls neck. Blood dripped down his fangs as he slowly laid her down. he ran his fingers over his teeth cleaning them, 'I was very surprised to find myself in the need to feed i wasn't expecting to need to feed so soon i thought i still had at least three weeks left guess it was the bite you took out of me."

He looked down at brooklyn and merely chuckled as he remembered her remark, "You'd probably be surprised at how old i am.' he vanished appearing behind her slowly leaning into her ear, "Little girl. Well i would call you that but i'm not exactly sure how old you really are." he gave a sinister smile as his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her in, "Just how old are you exactly Cutey?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 am

Brooklyn rolled her eyes at his sentence made from fire. "It's my job to get the students who attend class or need to to their dorms and keep them there from eleven at night to seven in the morning." She said as she waved one of her hands a bit. With her sister gone she had to take the responsibility of checking over both the boys and girls dormitories and the academy itself so she spent many of her nights without sleep.

Her eyes looked at his arms as she got pulled and she grabbed one by the sleeve and moved it to unwrap one from her waist as she glanced at him "Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman how old they are?" she asked, raising one of her eyebrows as she moved to move the other arm from around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:15 am

He merely chuckled at her as she began to remove his arms from her waist. he spune her making her face him. A hand cupping her chin gently lifting her head. He stared into her eyes and lenead forward. He gave a small smile before it vanished in an instant, 'Yes true but you know i can tell you haven't been sleeping well hm? probably haven't been sleeping at all hm? You look like you could use the rest ..." he slowly leaned into her ear and spoke in a soft voice, 'I think you could Brooklyn-chan." his arms wrapped around her as he held her close. He peered down at her cupping her chin again.

He leaned back into her staring her down. he grinned and scooped her up bridal style and leapt into the air landing on a roof top, 'Now where's your doorm. After all i'm putting my foot down here you need your sleep." he stared at her with a cold look, 'Now which dorm are you in? Hm even if you don't tell me i'll find out or maybe i'll let you sleep in my room." he stood on the edge of the roof holding her in his arms one arm under her legs the other around her waist. he had positioned her head at his chest, "Now you can either tell me or i'll kiss you again. And i'll do more than just tongue"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 am

Brooklyn stared at him, not really liking the fact that he knew she hadn't been sleeping at had that look in his eyes that said he was going to do something about it, something she wasn't going to like. That turned out to be so true when she got picked up like some bride, eyes widening in surprise as she swung her legs like a child that hadn't wanted to be picked up.

"First of all, I ain't telling you where my dorm is you'll probably stalk me." she said, that and she didn't want to hear anything from her sister if she saw her getting put to bed by someone. She looked at him with an equally cold look in her eyes when he tried to threaten her and she squirmed around more, her legs swinging while she used one hand to reach in the direction of the roof and the other to push away from his chest.

"Second of all, Put me the hell down!" she said. A kind of follow-up reason for her actions would possibly be that she didn't want to fall asleep in his arms either.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 am

He merely stared at her with a blank face as he leapt from roof top to roof top. he leapt high into the air as she began to speak. he merely listened to her although he was mostly ignoring her words. he lande don another roof top. he moved so she couldn't grab it and leapt away as she swung her legs like a child. he rolled his eyes as he landed on another roof top but on a poll. he was balanced perfectly as he stood on it.

Makai used a free finger to flick her playfully in the forehead, 'Alright 1 fine you don't have to tell me you can get some rest in my dorm then and no buts either my dorm or your dorm. Secondly i will not put you down you need your rest and i will see that you get it." he leapt away from the poll flying high in the air again. he landed away from the academy heading towards the dorms, "You have three options. Option A you tell me where your dorm is and get some sleep. Option b sleep in my dorm. or option C i knock you out." he landed on the roof top of the Crusnik Blue dorm, 'And don't even dare fight me on this one Chibi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 am

Brooklyn glared at him as he kept moving, preventing her from escaping. She glared more when he flicked her on the forehead, despite it being playful. Listening to him until he got to the options, she saw how wonderful option C appeared to be. "Okay one, I will not under any circumstance tell you where my dorm is. Two, I will not sleep in your dorm, it's against the rules. Three, you are not knocking me out despite how it seems to be the better of the choices it seems also the one where I could get mostly violated." she said and shuddered a bit.

"Now, you put me down right now!" she yelled as she tried to ignore the nickname and she went back to swinging her legs around, trying to swing them over his arm that was under them so she could be standing almost and then slip out of his hold where she could land on her feet on her own if her plan succeeded.

((You can tell me what dorm you want from these here in the CB and which bed and I can actually make your dorm room if you want. Basically your dorm is called just the Dragon Dormitory because the What part of the Dragon White class comes from the girls Pegasus dorm.))
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 am

Makai rolled his eyes at her as he continued to move through the doors. His eyes shifted to her. he grinned at her as she continued to try and get out of his grasp. he merely shook his head, 'Now what makes you think i would violate you? i would never resort to such a thing." he continued to jump regardless of her struggles completely unaffecting him as he moved from roof top to roof top swiftly. He vanished appearing a top of the Siren dorm, "You know your being very unreasonable." he landed on the ground only to jump onto a branch in a crouched position.

He stared at Brooklyn, "Now Chibi-chan best not fight me on this." His eyes gazed right into hers as he slowly leaned into her ear, "now i gave your three options you have to pick one of them. But i might as well chose for you. Since you won't tell me your dorm and you don't want to be knocked out you can stay in my dorm." he gave a sinister smile as he began to make his way towards the White Dragon Dormitory, "And you will rest even if i have to chain you down on the bed got it." He held a stern look on his features, "Got it chibi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:56 am

Brooklyn glared at him as she struggled to free herself. "Lets see, what would make me think of that? Oh yeah, the fact that you picked me up and are dragging me in a sense against my will." she said, mumbling how she found herself being quite reasonable.

She listened to him, not liking the smile, occasionally trying to speak until she found him continuing then was quiet until she thought he was done again the had to stop once more as he continued then she finally began to speak. "I already said that that's against the rules of the school and second, you are NOT chaining me down to no bed or I will give you a hell like you've never seen." she argued. "And quit calling me Chibi-chan!" she added to her list of complaints.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 am

makai merely shrugged his shoulders a she picked up speed racing to the white dragon dorm. he leapt up high into the air in the path of the moon. He glanced down at her as he was aiming for a window, "Rules are made to be broken." he gave a grin as he continued to descend in the air towards the building. The walls cming closer and closer, "Oh i'd have my ways of keeping you quite after all you learn some tricks when you've been around as long as i have. I will only sotp calling you Chibi-chan if you stop being so unreasonable to the idea of getting some sleep. I thought girls liked their beauty sleep."

he laughed as he crashed right through a window on the 2nd floor luckily the window was open. he landed on the floor in a crouched position holding her. He was in dorm 8 his room. he merely smiled at her and walked over to one of the beds, 'Now get some rest or i'll flick you." He pulled the covers back with a free hand and laid her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. he had a hand on her forehead holding her down, 'And no buts i don't want to hear it just get some sleep." His bed was a king sized bed with large yet comfy sheets. The matress was incredibly soft like sleeping on a cloud.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 am

Brooklyn made a note to make him pay for the window he had just broke and struggled more as she was laid down. She threw a fight like a child in a tantrum until her features softened slowly and her struggling and fighting slowly stopped as her body won over her mind and she ended up falling asleep rather her mind wanted her to or not.

She would be sure that when she woke up though that she would surely have a fit about what had happened that night. Nonetheless, that had to wait for she entered a dreamless sleep that was well needed, despite how much she had originally protested against it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Freshmen
Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 am

Makai sighed as she threw a tantrum like a child. he merely rolled her eyes as her body finally gave out. he sat on the edge of the bed as she began to drift off. he smiled softly as she fell asleep he looked at her sleeping face. A hand gently cupped her chin, 'Told you that you needed rest. if you pushed yourself any further your body would have given out on you and you'd be in hospital for at least a week. These young vampires so hard pressed on their bodies its kind of sad." Makai slowly got up and approached the broken window. he held up a hand the shards flying into place as flames engulfed the mirror. he had begun to melt the glass repairing the mirror in an instant with his fire element.

He walked over to Brooklyn and at sat on the edge of the bed again. he stared at her sleeping form with a small sigh. he leaned into her ear, "Have to say your cuter when your asleep." he gave her a small peck on the cheek before he sat in a chair opposite the bed. The windows shut and black curtains covered the windows blocking the sun out. The lights went off in an instant. The black haired male leapt to the room and stuck their. A cloak surrounded him as he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep he would see her reaction tomorow night.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Character sheet
Health:
Strength:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm

(( Went ahead and made my post at the dorm room just because ^^; here's a direct link if you want: Link ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court Yard   The Court Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court Yard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2